Last Chapter

(This is what Brendon's wearing you better not think of anything else!)

Tyler and I had so much planned already, and we had only been with each other for three hours.

"So should we go over the plan, or do you have it memorised?" He asked.

"It's stuck in my head pretty well, we just have to play it out well." We both crossed our fingers at the same time and held them up to the side of our faces. We both laughed and got out of the room. Tyler had to check out of the room at reception.

"Crap crap crap!" I shouted while entering the car.

"Is something wrong?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder to try and calm me down. I calmed down once his hand did make contact with my shoulder.

"We don't have anything to drug him out, we'll have to go to the store and get some." I said, pulling the stick into drive and rolling into the street.

We drove to the store while discussing the plan.

"C'mon, we're here." I said, nudging Tyler for no apparent reason. He laughed and we both got out.

We walked into the mall and I went straight for the appliance store.

"Faelecia, people here are giving me death stares." He said, his hands shoved as far as possible down his pocket. I laughed and we intertwined arms. People gave us even more glares.

We both walked into the store and searched for the chloroform together.

"Oh my god! I actually found some! But we need a rag too." I said, taking the drug off the shelf and walking off, with Tyler, to the towel section.

We found rags and bought two of them. We also bought mini spray bottles so we could spray it on the towel instead of dumping the drug all over it.

"Alright, I think we're ready to go." Tyler said, leaving the store after we had bought everything.

"God, my stomach hurts, I'm nervous." I stated. Tyler stroked my back in hopes of making me feel better.

"Sorry I'm not used to comforting women. Do I need to stop?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head no.

"No, you're not doing anything wrong. Don't worry, you're pleasant to be around." I reassured him.

We left the mall and drove to Brendon's house. The pit in my stomach kept on growing as we inched closer to the big white house.

"You can do it Faelecia, remember, he deserves it." Tyler said, staying in the car as I got out and into Brendon's house. I walked into the door and saw Brendon pacing back and forth, biting his nails.

"Oh god, now you're here huh? Where the hell were you?" He yelled, stamping his foot on the ground. He was wearing a black suit with black pants, and they were really sparkly. His foot stamping on the ground caused a mark to stay there.