Chris James Malik

Zayn's POV:-

"Okay!" I announced and joined my palms nervously infront of my one year old toodler who grins wickedly "Now tell me Chris, who's baba's favourite?"

His gurgle some incoherent words in his mouth and jumps excitedly in his carseat.

"Thats right...You!! So you're going to be good boy, right? Daddy will be back to his favourite as soon as he is done with this meeting"

Chris grins widens, showing off his perfect two pair of teeth. His eyes going wide in excitement.

"Good! Stay with uncle Lou and I'll be back" Just as I declares and gets up, Chris small babbles dies and he stares at me with me curious waiting eyes.

"I promise I'll be back soon bugga" I promised and took small steps back only to watch my baby's face slowly turning to a scowl, as he struggles to break the belt.

"Chris, baby please" I pleaded "Louis, help me out"

"I love you baby" Just as I opened the door behind me and quickly rushed out a short, low-pitched cry hit my ear, and that's usually Chris' way to check whether I'm around or not. When I didn't returned and just stood there with my back against the door Chris' hiccup needful cry hits my ear and then a string of repeated long, high-pitched shriek...

"Fuck!!" I growled and pushed the door. Walking inside I saw Louis shaking Chris voluntarily in his arms and his baby not co-operating for a second. Chris' cries were only getting louder.

"Son" I sighed defeatedly and on seeing me Chris snapped his head at me and made grabby hands, his tiny fits clenching and opening as he calls me towards him.

"I am trying" Louis huffs and hands Chris back to me. And of course he cries died in an instant as he comes in my arms, like they never existed. Though his hazel orbs with filled with tears and cheek tinted pink.

"How does Liam do that?" I frowned and rubbed Chris' back, soothing him that I'm here.

After few minutes of me swaying side to side he loudly squealed and started jumping in my arms excitedly making me look at the door.

And there stands the most beautiful guy on the planet. A small smile on his lips and he rests his head at the door frame and adores his view.

"Hi, Handsome" Liam chuckles.

"Liam? What you doing here?" I inquired.

"Louis called me 15 minutes ago saying that you are stressed..." he hums "Got a meeting to attend?" He asks, where his hands folded against his chest.

I nodded, trying my best to balance the excited pumping baby.

"C'mere" Liam walked to me and threw his arms over my neck and locked my lips with his in a quick kiss "You could've just called" he shrugs and kisses my cheek next, taking Chris from my hands.

"I-It's just- you have signed for a solo album like not a week long ago and I-I thought-"

"That you'll watch over Chris?" Liam continues my words and goes on his toes to kiss me again. He was about to pull away when I quickly grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, making our kiss a little messy and alot desperate. I really want to show how glad I am so see him here.

"You've already delayed your meeting for two hours, babe! Just go" Liam chuckles and pushes me towards his door, laughing softly and soon his attention going all on Chris who was cooing loudly and was trying to press his palm against Liam's mouth.

The thing is I actually thought I could manage Chris for one day and let Liam has his day at work but the moment I bought him in the office, all he wanted was my attention. The second I am off his sight he starts crying like its the end of world. Even Louis and Baba couldn't make him stop.

Chris has always been feisty with strangers but lately I also realised that Chris is only nice to my family when we are at home because when we go out in function all Chris want to do is clung into Liam or Me or Harry.... no one other than that!!

Apart of me was deeply pleased that Louis called Liam but the same time I realised I ain't good at taking care of Chris. Its just- his cries- they do something to me, its like my whole body is set on fire and I could do anything to get rid of that burning sensation.

I apologized to all the sponsors waiting and the meeting went surprisingly very fine. Handing me a project of some boot designing which is kinda new to me but exciting....

(*Short short chapters and I'll make this fic long*)