One Night Iz Not Enough... (Lol!!)

Zayn's P.O.V:-

I lazily warned and stretched my arms, hoping to reach a warm but instead I felt cold bed.

Liam?

I shot my eyes open to find myself in empty bed. Where can he possible go? I checked the clock only to frowned on seeing 10am flashing at the digital screen.

My head felt like someone just banged a sledgehammer on it and I couldn't even lift my head... but that was until I saw our bathroom door open.

I pulled every strength in my body and got up from the bed, walking into the bathroom and there he was... My Liam...

I smiled on seeing him look himself in the mirror. A mild smile on his lips, clearly saying how much he is adoring the marks on his necks.

I stepped behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder before I started pepper kissing his neck.

"Morning Pervert" Liam giggled and face me, a bliss on his face made my heart swell with love.

"Morning hubby" I kissed his nose and adjusted my arms more around his waist.

"Look how good you look." I muttered into Liam's ear, nipping his earlobe.

Liam grins "Look how good we look." He corrects, and smiles just as wide as me.

"Hmmm" I hummed kissing his neck "Perfect family"

"Chris is missing" Liam points as he melts into me.

"True" I nibbled the dark purple hickey on his neck making him jolt in surprise.

"Geez" he looked himself in the mirror, examining the love bite "careful there, pervert"

I raised my hands up in defeat, a small shrug of sorry.

"Shower?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You're going to do my hair and back"

"Deal" I quickly agreed and followed Liam into the spray of warm water, still smiling as he pulls me in for a kiss.

"You sure I'm the  pervert one here?" I chuckled and Liam pushed my chest with a roll of eye.

"Yes! You're Mr.Malik"

Straight up next thing I felt was my body being assualted by Liam's body pressed up all along mine. My hot erection pressed against Liam's backside, and my hands, a dark contrast against Liam's light skin, trailed up and down over his body. My member swelled even though Liam didn't made an effort.

I only graced him with my finger tips in continuous motion. Liam's head fell back and my mouth descended on the long line of his neck. Liam whined softly, arching his hips forward, wishing for any friction.

But before he can my hands stopped moving on his hips, holding him still. Liam grunted as I steadily nipped and licked his way up and down his neck. His hips still trying to stutter forward and find friction in the air, Liam was set off balance when I pushed both of us forward and into the hot spray of water.

The hot water massaged Liam's skin nicely, but he had a more pressing priority, the hot press of mine plastered to his body. Liam whimpered as I started a slow grinding rhythm with his hips, rubbing myself off on him.

"We shouldn't" Liam whispered as he turned and our lips were almost touching, his hot breathe mixing with mine.

"We totally should" I attacked his lips and licked my tongue asking for entrance.

"You dont want to?" I asked, mouth slowly moving to suck on his neck.

Liam grunted and nods "I want to"