Epilogue

(*Well my last chpt was suppose to be the epilogue but yea deal with one more chpt....... nd seriously sorry for rushing things out but I'm really busy and desperately want to wrap this up..

P.s. I cant bring myself to write s.e.x so sorry fr the disappointment...

P.s.s. stick around me please...*)

Liam rolled his eyed on seeing Chris cringe on Zayn's head while Zayn had his eyes closed and Zia was sleeping on his chest.

"Alright bugga time for your bed" Liam pulled Chris from Zayn despite by the struggle Chris opted and took him out of the room where Louis was impatiently waiting

"Finally time with my nephew" Louis grins and his smile gets annoyingly big when Chris throws himself on Louis.

"You teach him new stuff and this will the last time you're babysitting my son" Liam warns.

"Look we had a deal... every Saturday Chris sleeps with us."

"Oh I remember warning you to not teach him unappreciated things"

"What he did this time?" Louis asks defensively.

"He trashed my room... evrything was out of its place"

"And what gives you the idea that I taught him that"

"Because everything in your room is out of its place. You do it infront of him and Chris learns it"

"You're annoying and total mood pisser" Louis grunts and walks away.

Liam rubbed his forhead and sighed before closing the door. He walked in and a smile creeped on his face on seeing Zayn adore their baby girl.

"Can you please change the sheets honey? I'll change her till then" Liam pleads and takes Zia from him before going to the nursery and getting her more comfortable. Though the little girlie was asleep Liam knew it wont be long before she is up and starts begging for attention. They got themself a night kid.

While changing, a small frown fell on Zia's face for disturbing her sleep making Liam bark a laugh and mutter a small sorry.

Till the time Liam was back, Zayn changed the bed in white mattress and his glittered on seeing Liam back.

"She is up" Liam announces and placed her on their bed "but she looks tired"

"She looks more angry to me" Zayn snickers.