Nightmare!

Zayn's P.O.V:-

(It's a Zayn's dream btw)

I nervously wiped my sweat palms and took the environment around me. All those white flowers making me more nostalgic.

The giggles and chaos silently fading as the church doors opened. I realised how worth waiting at for this moment was.

Everyone clapping loudly in the joy of new presence and I couldn't take my eyes from the beautiful person standing nervously on the door with Louis.

"Avan" tears rolled down my eyes and I can't really point for what? Happiness? Joy? Content that he is alive?

He walked to me with Louis. I cant afford to blink my eye! He was alive- walking towards me with his annoyingly smirk I tend to fall over and over again.

"I made it!" He winks at me as he stands infront of me. Everyone whistling, at the corner of my eyes I can see Safa, Phoebe and daisy with the biggest grin on their face.

"You did" I wiped my uncontrollable tears and reached my hand to caress his cheek. My heart dropping in worry when my hand moved past him....

"I am sorry" Avan hissed, his eyes filling tears "There's someone else, Zee"

'NO' my head screamed, my hands desperately trying to hold his figure but move past him.

"NO AVAN NO! PLEASE I BEG YOU" I pleaded and shaked my head, the scene around me turning dark.

"I Love You Zee!"

And I knew I was falling.... falling down and deep.

Its the end... End of everything..

Just I convince myself over it, I feel a hand grabbing me by my collar, his other hand on my waist and my heart skipped a beat on seeing those dazzling brown eyes, that annoyingly innocent shy smile on his lips, so sinful!!

Tears rolled in my eyes as he kept me bouncing on the beat.... I am so lucky...

"Liam" I mumbled and billions of butterfly exploded in my stomach when he blushed and knocked his forehead with mine.

"I love you, Pervert" he giggled and kissed me. One kiss driving me crazy.. thousand of mixed emotions, my head light as ever. I felt him move away so I grabbed him by his waist and hungrily kissed him, until it was messy exchange of saliva...

"Da da" I snapped my head at the voice, small fingers digging in my thigh. I looked down and the one smile Chris had on his face made me want nothing more from my life.

I quickly took him in my arms and kissed every inch of my baby's face.... Just how I got this lucky?? How I got Liam and my baby... my beautiful innocent cabbage munchking.

I turned to Liam, tears of happiness prickling from my eyes.......... but the feeling frozed...

Liam started fading....

"Li?" I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer "No- No!! You're not going" I declared, holding him for my life.

"Our babies" he smiled at him, his eye wrinkling at the corner "I am so happie"

"Babies?" I raised my eyebrow and looked down to find another baby in my hand... a baby too small and covered in blood.