Business Tour

Zayn's P.O.V:-

I came home late that night, smiling to myself as I opens my room. The loud giggles of Chris lifting my stress and tiredness in a go.

"Look who's late even today" Liam complaints and points his finger at the door, making Chris turn and me a wide smile, his eyes squirting and his chubby cheek turning into two golf balls as described by Niall. He clapped his hands in excitedly and crawled towards the end of bed.

"Sorry" I chuckles and curled him in my arms, giving him a tight kiss on his cheek and whooshing him in air making him gasp and laugh at the same tight. His laugh making my heart burst in content.

"Freshen baby" Liam tells me and tries to take Chris from him but he rejects his offering hands and clinches to my collar, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hey that's cheating" Liam pointed "You just agreed that we are in one team and Daddy is alone"

"Wait what?" I frowned "I am alone?!"

"Yes" Liam chuckles and pouts when Chris moves into me, his slob wetting my shirt.

"That's not fair! Chris is in my team- if anyone then you're alone" I tells him in a duh tone "Ain't that right, Monkey? You and me are perfecto"

Liam growls when Chris gurgles loudly and kisses my cheek. "Fine!" He throws his hands up in defeat "I want one more baby"

I widened my eyes. My heart skipping two to three beats "Y-You want a b-baby?" I painfully gulped, my skin already turning pale.

Liam kinda forcefully took Chris from him, his whines dying quickly once Liam sways him on his hips.

"Sure! You dont?" Liam asks me back and that question was the biggest nightmare of my life.

Two babies??? Hell no!!

I can barely handle Chris by my own and having another baby sounds a lot complicated and fucking impossible to imagine.

"Umm" I tried off and nodded, sweat bread clearly foaming on his forhead "Sure..."

I am so gonna regret this!!

I internally cried but how the fuck am I suppose to deny Liam's sex reason?

"So after you put Chris to sleep?"

"Huh?" Liam looks at me confusedly.

"L-Like you want one more baby, right?"

Liam loudly laughs and shakes his head mindedly. "Not now!" He replied and those words echoed like music in my ear. "Maybe later in future.. You want more kids now?"

"No" I snapped, more too sooner than required making Liam laugh softly. Chris yawned and rested his head on Liam's shoulders, blinking his eyes slowly.

"I'll freshen up then" I suggested and walked in the washroom. Taking a quick bath, brushing my teeth and putting on some soft sweatpants  that Liam was kind enough to hand and came out only to find Liam on my bed.

My eyes searched for Chris but no clue...

"He slept" Liam replied, reading my face as clear as water.

"Oh" I threw my towel and stretched my arms.

"Tired?" Liam got on his knees and gestured me for me to sit.

And when I did, he grinned and pushed me on my pillow. "Roll over Malik" he orders and when lies on my stomach he sits on my lower back making my me roll my eyes in pleasure.

My muscles were feeling so numbed and the way Liam's fingers were massaging my shoulder blade I nuzzled my face inside the pillow, a small smile creeping on his face.