Prologue

Once upon a time in a far kingdom, a princess was born to the royal family, the queen was far more than happy with her newborn child and decided to raise her with lots of love and care.

The queen's sister who was disfigured and ugly did not like the princess because of her beauty which was just like her mother whom she hated from the day she was born. The queen named the princess, selene.

The queen's sister name was levana. she married a guard who was still grieving his wife's death. The guard's wife died after giving birth to a beautiful daughter named winter.

One day, unfortunately, the queen died leaving her daughter in the care of her aunt, levana took the place of the queen till princess selene was 13 years old to rule the kingdom by herself.

But levana wanted the throne all for herself so she decided to kill the princess.

She set up a fire in her playroom but that plan failed, not knowing what to do she decided to throw the princess into the lake and so she did.

The princess was thrown into the lake and levana thought she got rid of her but little did she know that the princess was found and raised by a kind pauper named garan.

He took princess selene home and raised her with his daughter's pearl and peony and he named her cinder.

----------------

A/N- This is a story revolving around winter, jacin, cinder and Kai. The plot to this story is NOT MINE and neither are these characters. I got this idea from a movie and I will not take any credit for this plot.

MUST READ

So in this story, the linh family are living in Luna because they were captured as slaves and brought to Luna because of garan's ideas of Lunar manipulation which came to levana's notice and she brought them to Luna to work for her and the country.

In this story, people from Luna and earth mingle with each other so people from Luna can migrate to earth and people from Earth can come to Luna without any travel ban. Hence the linh family will not feel distant from home because there are other earthen's living in Luna too. While cinder still has her lunar powers and she uses them at rare times but no one knows about this except Garan and cinder is not a cyborg.

So that's all you have to know before starting the story. I will try to give justice to the lunar world that Marisa Meyer has created and stick to the plot.

I hope you'll enjoy this and don't forget to comment and vote if you like it because there is nothing more that an author likes than feedbacks.

~😘Hannah