Chapter 1 - 34D Goddess

Chapter 1 – 34D Goddess

In the heat of summer, sunlight pierced my skin like a poison-tipped arrow. As I stood in the lookout post, the beads of perspiration dripped down my cheeks and onto my grass-green uniform. It looked as if there was an open tap spewing down my face, making this unbearable heat even worse.

I stood motionless. The sweat on my brow dripped past my eyelashes and stung my eye. God damn, that security manager took away the umbrella in the post just to pick on me, the newcomer to the security department. It's okay, I'll be the better man and not complain...... Damn you, I'm dying of heat here.

My name is Li Xiao Yao. What an uncommon name, isn't it? My parents hoped that I would grow to deal with bullies and help the poor, but I could not live up to their expectations. One could only describe me as ordinary, seeing that I have only worked for less than two months in some Hangzhou science company as part of security. I've had to bear the shame and discipline required to go a few days without food, all because this job couldn't afford me three good meals a day. I didn't even have a full security uniform and had to work a daily afternoon shift, which forced me to bear this summer heat in the first place. My life was as bitter as the juice squeezed from a bitter gourd.

Moreover, I've fantasized about meeting beautiful women in uniform before, but in the two months I've been here, nothing of the sort happened. The women here were so ugly when without makeup they could scare someone out of their wits, and even if they put on makeup they would still make you defecate in your pants.

As I shifted my gaze away to the company building in the distance, a woman exited. She was Wang Yan, the flower of the banking department. Her chest and legs were 9 points, however her face was only 1 point.

Wang Yan knew me, and she swayed her hips, walking out of the building leisurely. She had heels of at least 7 cm and her slender snow-white pair of legs set in full display. She stopped at the lookout post, smiles, and says: "Li Xiao Yao, "Destiny" opens the day after tomorrow. Do you want to continue working this boring security job? Or do you want to follow me and join the group our banking department is making to be our goon? You know, I obtained the limited edition game helmet..."

I glanced at the white helmet, which indeed was the recently released Destiny limited edition helmet. This helmet costed at least 10,000RMB and my monthly wage was only 1,000RMB. What a long shot!

Looking forward, I said with neither arrogance nor servility, "That would be too unfair to you, Miss Wang. I must work to earn my keep."

Wang Yan then raised the helmet, bending her waist. It revealed her two mountains. "You know, this Big Sister over here really likes your ice-cold demeanor. You should think about this carefully. If you change your mind, I can provide you with three meals a day and a game card. Also..."

She raised her head to look at me seductively, her buttocks bending upwards very obviously, saying "if you do well, a special reward as well" while smiling sultrily.

I remained silent until the tactful flower of the banking department departed, to which I breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed.

The security manager Lao Yu coughed, saying with a smile: "Li Xiao Yao, Wang Yan has taken a liking towards you, hasn't she?"

I remained silent and stood there, allowing the Sun to continue to roast me, like an Australian roasted chicken. I felt like I was steaming up.

To be honest, Wang Yan was not the one that tempted me the most. Yes, it was the game, "Destiny". Taking 10 years of development to produce, "Destiny" boasted 97% realism, compared to the paltry 39% of those before. Additionally, to the rookie me who has not touched VRMMOs at all, how could I not be tempted? Sadly, my monthly wage was too pathetic to afford this luxury.