Chapter 95 - Jealousy

Chapter 95 – Jealousy

"Kill the Healers first!"

Q-Sword flicks his blade and [Hero Mound]'s army springs into action. Groups of twice promoted berserkers, knights, and Swordsmen all start pouring at the [Flying Dragon] members, catching them off guard. Large amounts of Healers are not prepared for the onslaught of the high damage spells such as [Flame Axe] and are torn to shreds.

....

"F*ck...."

Soaring Dragon roars and lifts his staff. He fires [Pillar of Fire & Ice] at Q-sword!

"Bang! Bang!"

"779!"

Q-Sword's body trembles as a heavy armor class, he can't withstand magic attacks too well. Q-Sword raises his blade and charges at Soaring Dragon. As long as he closes the distance between him and the Mage, the Mage does not stand a chance.

His cloth boots quickly moving across the ground, Soaring Dragon sends out an [Icicle] spell. It makes a "Whoosh" sound as it hits Q-Sword and greatly slows his movement. This is a classic Mage versus Swordsman strategy: Hit and Run. If a Mage's magic attack is high enough, he can avoid close combats through sheer range magic damage output. Soaring Dragon obviously understands this and uses it to his advantage.

"Shua! Shua!"

Q-Sword's body glows from multiple [Heal]s. With 10 or so healers, he basically cannot die. The only question is how long it will take for him to kill Soaring Dragon.

"Q-Sword, just you wait!"

Soaring Dragon's face turns pale: "One day. I will make you regret attacking [Flying Dragon!]"

....

"Shua!"

The glowing tip of a blade appears out of nowhere. It was an Assassin's [Bleed] skill. Immediately, a silhouette of a woman appears behind Soaring Dragon. It is the beautiful Lv 44 Cang Tong.

Aiming at Soaring Dragon, Lin Wan Er mercilessly stabs downward. Her dagger rips open a hole of Soaring Dragon's Mana Shield and the poison effect on her dagger is applied to Soaring Dragon. His face turns green as the poison quickly devours his HP.

"You want to die?!"

He waves his staff and casts [Rock Spikes].

"Ha...."

As Lin Wan Er side steps, the dagger in her left hand disappears. She reaches behind her and grabs onto a blood red metal umbrella. With a "Pang!", she opens it and uses it to avoid most of the [Rock Spikes]!

"344!"

Normally, [Rock Spikes] would have done over 500+ damage but because it was partially blocked, the damage changed to 344. Soaring Dragon's complexion continues to grow greener.

"Wan Er, keep up the attacks!"

In the sky, a sweet voice comes through. Dong Cheng Yue unfolds her transparent wings and waves hers staff. She casts [Pillars of Fire & Ice] and it tears at Soaring Dragon's Mana Shield. The tenacity of his Mana Shield weakens even more.

....

"Bang!"

Metal boots crush rocks on the ground and a fire-red colored silhouette appears atop of Soaring Dragon. In an instant, the silhouette screeches to a stop and Q-Sword slashes at the Mana Shield. Soaring Dragon grits his teeth: "Q-Sword, You....!!!!"

"Go die, you bastard!"

Q-Sword smiles and suddenly starts a skill. A glowing aura appears on the ground beneath his feet. It is the start of a custom combo!