Chapter 32 - The Level 30 Lin Wan Er

Chapter 32 – The Level 30 Lin Wan Er

Yue Qing Qian gracefully advances and hands over the two batches of Chilling Wind Herbs, pouting: "I wanted to keep these batches as a souvenir."

"For what?.... I'll make you a Chilling Wind Pill, it'll also be a souvenir."

"Assassins don't use mana, they only use energy".

"Well, whatever. I'll return to the city to produce the pills, are you coming with me? Level 4 chilling wind pills restore 300 mana! Is Prague interested in them?

"Of course!"

Yue Qing Qian winks: "Just now during the boss fight, several of our mages ran out of mana, and became sitting ducks. That was the main reason the Generals defeated us!"

I nodded: "Alright, let's use a return scroll to return to Ba Huang. "

"Fine"

......

Shua shua!

Two rays of light emerge at the desolate teleportation gate of Ba Huang city. Yep, when it comes to return scrolls, 1 gold a pop is still a luxury for casual players, it can only be afforded by the top guilds and players. which is why it's so desolate here.

I went into a general shop to buy batches of Refined Waters and Alchemy Furnaces. After opening the alchemy interface, I enter the materials, so I could start synthesizing the pills. Shortly afterwards, the first Chilling Wind Pill popped in my hands.

Ding!

System Notification: Congratulations, since you are the first player to produce the level 4【Chilling Wind Pill】you get an reward: Charm +1.

......

I still have no idea what the charm stat does, but what player in their right mind would dislike having an additional stat? Surely it would come in handy at some point, since it's so scarcely distributed to players. (TL: Charm not equal to Fame)

Yue Qing Qian stood quietly and watched me synthesize the pills.

I glanced towards her and said :" Yue Qing Qian, how much are you going to pay for the level 4 pills?"

Yue Qing Qian thought for a moment before saying: "I have to discuss it with Yan Zhao, it's not my decision to make."

"Alright"

She quickly made a call and responded: "Yan Zhao said that last time we gave 4 silver per level 3 pill, as for the level 4 pill which are 50% more effective, we would offer an 50% increase in pricing. This would mean 6 silver per pill. "
(TL: Yes, it was 5 Silver last time, Yan Zhao is trying to take advantage of Xiao Yao)

My face went pale by their offer: "What! I'm being ripped off here! Is the Prague guild declaring bankruptcy soon? I want at least 10 silvers per level 4 pill. Heck, several other guilds would easily offer 20 or maybe even 30 silvers per pill. As my regulars I'm putting a good offer for ya, but your leader is such a miser!"

Yue Qing Qian makes a faint smile : "Alright alright, the price is 10 silver coins... At least be a little more relaxed, Xiao Yao."

I purse up my lips : "I only make friends to earn more money, nothing more..."

"Okay..."

......

I quickly create a stall where we could sit while waiting for synthesizing process to be finished, in the meantime we chatted.

"Xiao Yao, did you know that General Li Mu thinks very highly of you? He says that you are the number one healer of Ba Huang City and in addition that you have the highest individual battle potential? What do you think?"