Chapter 100 - Leveling Like Crazy

Chapter 100 – Leveling Like Crazy

Hang Zhou, West Lake District: West Stream, a residential district on the road.

Afternoon, 5 o' clock.

......

"Brother Xiao Yao, how do you feel about this three-room house?" Song Han, holding the receipts, couldn't help but say: "I feel that it's a rip off. For 2500 a month, it's too expensive."

I stand on the balcony and while looking outside, say: "Pretty good. It's the second floor and three rooms for 2500 is actually quite cheap. A convenience store and a row of stall-like small restaurants are located downstairs. Cheap food. This type of a residence is what we need the most. "

"However, there's not enough money left for anything else....." Fox frowns: "Just buying food is going to be difficult. We only have 300 yuan among us. What do we do?"

Standing by my side, Lin Wan Er says: "You also need to rent a truck, if you plan to move. That's another expense. Looks like the food that Zhan Long Studio will be eating for the first week are instant noodles...."

Old K clenches his fist: "Instant noodles are so expensive. Two yuan for a pack and I'm still hungry after a pack ......"

I nod: "Right ......"

Song Han looks at me: "Brother Xiao Yao, you're Zhan Long's boss. It's your call. How do we solve his food situation?"

I think aloud: "That's simple. Old K go downstairs and buy a bag of rice with a wholesale box of pickled vegetables. At least, that should solve the food situation until next week. Seven days should be enough time for you guys to rise to Lv 40. As soon you guys get to Lv 40, we can begin accumulating gold and equipment to exchange for real world money! "

Old K nods: "Okay, no problem!"

Lin Wan Er looks at me and can't help but say: "You guys really do know how to get by....."

I grin: "We endured through rougher times, this is nothing......"

Song Han, Fox and Old K also waved their hands to express their consent. To achieve ones dream, having a little hardship is nothing. I hear that the combination of white rice + pickled vegetables is actually quite tasty anyway ......

......

In the night when the other Zhan Long members return home to prepare, I also go back and pack a bit of luggage, which includes my Han sword "Xiao Hei". I don't usually take it out since it is a lethal weapon. Since I am the Boss, I get the room facing the sun. I put "Little Black" under the bed. Song Han and Fox share a room and Old K gets the third.

7 o'clock at night. Liu Hua High School dining hall.

Dong Cheng Yue excitedly looks at me: "Xiao Yao, you're really rebuilding the Zhan Long team. Well, I'll congratulate you. So does this mean you won't get bullied everywhere anymore?!"

I nod. With Little Wolf, Ran Min, and Fox, players cannot just come up and kill us. With my present strength, we can take down at least 10 players. No sweat!

Miss Lin eats a mouthful of pudding and then looks up at me: "That...... you've been looking at that piece of paper all night. What's on it?"

I smile: "Our in-game experience and personal information, I plan to go to the Destiny official website to apply for an official studio. That's why I must have specific information of three or more members registering ......"

"Oh? Let me see....."

"Sure."

Passing over the paper, her beautiful eyes scan the pages and laughs a little while reading: "Xiao Yao. Lives in Hangzhou. 25 years old. Joined [Conquest] in 2014 ID: 'Xiao Yao Ge Ge Zhan Jiang Hu'. Highest rank: 3,147,789. In [Destiny], ID: 'Xiao Yao Zi Zai'. Lvl 42. Profession: Swordsman. Excellent handlings, strong skills, haha......"