Chapter 92 - Good Things in Life

Chapter 92 – Good Things in Life

Damn it!

The moment when Soaring Dragon appears, everyone's hearts dropped. Soaring Dragon, a player of the Ba Huang City leaderboard, is better known as Ba Huang City's #1 mage. From level 1, he's been at or near 3rd place on the leaderboard and this player is the guildmaster of [Flying Dragons]. Looking at Ba Huang City, there are basically 3 major guilds battling it out, [Prague], [Vanguard] and [Flying Dragons] and then there's [Wrath of the Heroes] on the side.

But no one would have guessed that [Flying Dragons] would ignore all the boss rules and bring 100+ people to steal our near-death boss.

......

Whoosh!

General Li Mu's face looks horrible and he angrily says, "We...Xiao Yao and us got it to the verge of death and now...now we just let them take it?!"

General Lian Po draws and fires his bow, looking with a cold expression and says, "Li Mu, you're our boss. Go down and stall [Flying Dragons] for a bit. Xiao Yao and us will work hard to quickly finish off the last 6% of the boss. This'll take around 3 minutes. Get us 3 minutes!"

Li Mu nods, takes his sword and goes down the hill. Facing the large group of [Flying Dragon] players all by himself, he puts his sword on his shoulder and smiles "My friends from [Flying Dragon], what are you trying to do?"

Within the crowd, a berserker comes out. He holds his battle axe and he has the leaderboard emblem for Ba Huang City. Ranked 7th, it's Fierce Tiger. He rushes towards Li Mu and laughs, "Li Mu, we are here because of a friend. They were only halfway through killing the boss and they couldn't kill it anymore. We are here to finish up their job. Please leave this area, we don't want to be troubled by you."

Li Mu frowns, "What friend? They entrusted you to finish this up?"

Soaring Dragon raises his staff and bellows, "We received Tyrant of Western Chu's invitation to kill the boss and now you've taken the boss that was originally ours. I have nothing more to say, leave now or face the consequences."

He glances at the boss's HP bar and the killing intent in his eyes burn brighter.

General Ba Qi yells, "Ha! Finish the boss? We fought this boss from 100% HP to now, you [Flying Dragons] are obviously trying to steal the boss! As one of China's top 10 guilds, you do such underhanded things? Ha!"

Soaring Dragon steps on the ground with one foot and instantly a [Mana Shield]'s golden glow surrounds his body, guaranteeing within a certain amount of time he will take no damage. It's a skill gained from the second promotion, a mage with [Mana Shield] is pretty much guaranteed to not die for a while. I heard this morning, a level 40 berserker attacked a level 40 mage and after 14 hits, the level 4 [Mana Shield] broke. I cannot imagine how tough the shield is.

He raises the staff and with a whoosh, ice and fire appear and twirl!

Bang!

The glow of fire and ice appear under Li Mu and pushes him back a few steps and also taking away 900+ HP. This is the power of the top class mages. Against warrior type players, they can pretty much kill after 2-3 attacks. When a level 40 mage has [Mana Shield], they are the #1 enemy of heavy armor type classes!

"Damn it..."

Li Mu backs a few steps and a whiff of frost forms on his battle boots; that's the slowing effect of the [Pillar of Ice and Fire]. Li Mu is ranked 3rd in Ba Huang City while Soaring Dragon is ranked 4th but the difference in strength isn't too huge.