My Ghetto Imprint

Rosemary Alice Carcell-17

Afrrican American. Cocoa brown skin, long black hair to her back with red hair, brown eyes, 5'7, Beyonce figure, and a goregous smile. Lives in Miami, Florida. She lives in a 7bed/5bath and two levels. It is a wood brick house on ahill, with a nice driveway, 2 car garage, steps to get in the house, a nicely mowed lawn, and a gate surrounding the front yard. Mom's name is Sandra Jenkins and is a ghetto, no tolerance mother, and is singlee. Her dad Amir left Sandra when she was pregnant with her little brother Eric. Rosemary's siblings are Andrew(18), Ashley(18 and Andrew's twin), Trevor(15 going on 16), and Eric(6).

Rosemary lives with her cousins Frita(17), Jake(20), Maya(15), Kiesha(16), Nyle(18), Michael(19). Michael and Frita are siblings. Maya, Kiesha, and Jake are siblings. Then Nyle is an only child. She lives with her aunt and uncles Brianna and Hank, Julie and Will, and Diane and Christian. Brianna and Hank are the parents of Michael and Frita. Julie and Will are the parents Maya, Kiesha, and Jake. Diane and Christain are the parents of Nyle.  She also lives with her grandma and grandpa live with her too. She calls her Grandma Nini and her Granpa Pop. Kiesha and Rosemary share a room. Frita and Maya share. Nyle, Michael, and Jake share too. Rosemary goes to school at Mashaw High. Rosemary is the a party girl, she is ghetto, has a high temper, and can always put a smile on someones face when upset. She has a boyfriend Daquan who loves her unconditionally. Rosemary is tuff and is a fighter. She has been arrested 3 times for beating someone up in a public area. She also has stabbed someone in one of those fights. She will knock you into next week with the tip of her finger without a problem. Rosemary wants to be aa hairstylist and wants to be a fashion designer. Rosemary is a problem, but everyone loves her. Now lets begin......