Proluge- Ratchet

This is owned by Emmanuel Hudson and I do not own or claim his work. He is the master to this bit and I am just posting it on my chapter. Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose's POV

   I was sitting on a park bench with  Elli bored to death. We just sat on the bench because we didn't even know why decided to be here. We were laughong and joking around before, but now everything was just quiet. Then I saw Vera down the street talking to someone in the tightest cheetah print pants I have ever seen. She was wearing that with a  sparkly half tee, pumps, a bunch of make-up, her hair was how Maddison Pettis is, and she had a coach purse. She looked a hot mess really. Oh no. This is time for one of my jokes.

''Let's go get her'' I said to Elli.

''Are you sure?'' she asked smiling.

 I smiled.

''Definite'' I said.

Then I started ''Omg, what do she have on?'' I asked.

''She ratchet'' Elli said. ''Her lace front is all wrong. Give me the phone. I'm a take this girl picture'' I said as I grabbed my phone and took a pic

. ''She ratchet'' Elli sung.

''Got it. I'm a put this girl on twiiter''.

''Cause she ratchet''.

''Like I ain't got time for this I'm to grown''.

''See you ratchet''.

 ''Boy bye. Not with them shoes on''.

''Because she ratchet''.

''Oooh, I just wanna punch her in her face''.

''Because she ratchet''. ''I can't stand her ooh she to fake''.

''Cause she ratchet'' Elli said.

''Girl, let me tell you what I got my mista mista'' I said.

''Girl what?'' Elli asked.

''A baby boy and it came with a sister''.

''Uh uh''.

''Girl yes I'm pregnant, but I still hit the club. I'm in the middle of the floor no shoes'' I said.

''Whistle'' we said together.

''Had to keep it cute today. Apple bottom jeans fur boots today. Had to keep it looking good because my baby daddy just made bail. Your dog here shoo today. Your baby need new shoes today. Child support check I get two today''.

 ''Cha ching''.

  ''Got the tracks yestersay. Girl did ya get the glue today?''.

''You know it''.

''Go and beef it up. Move tramp''.

''Get out my way''.

''It's the 15th I got my foodstamps''.

''Cha ching''.

''Got a brand new piercing''.

''Huh''.

''Brand new tatt. Pain 95 dollarsfor this weave plus tax'' I said.

''Bow'' we said together.

'' Bend the thang over while I spank my thong. No red hair this cancaloin. Thinking that you betta then I am well than you think you wrong'' I said.

 ''You stupid'' Elli said.

''Whateva she a lie. My number boy bye. What is wrong with you? Oh girl shh'' I said.

Then Vera walked to us and said ''hi'' being fake.

''Hey girl. You looking good. Turn around let me see who did ya sew in'' Elli and I said with fake smiles on. 

''Oooh. Will see ya later'' we said as we made disgusted face.

We shook our heads and gave each other a high-five.

 ''She look retarded even more than she did before'' I said.

Elli laughed and we go up and I walked her home and then I went home. Definetly nothing wrong with being ghetto.....sometimes :)