CHAPTER 8.

DIBALI'S POV. (Hehe surprise!).
I lay on the hospital bed motionless and remorseful. The machines in this God forsaken institute they call a hospital beeping around me. The bed am laying on is as thin as a sheet and the covers on me are discolourised by using too much bleach.

The walls are a boring colour of cream yellow and within the ward some are even sharing a bed. I was lucky enough to get a bed of my own because the doctor is a good friend of mine. Suddenly am hit by a nauseating pain in my groin and I remember why am in this situation in the first place.

That whore Maria destroyed my manhood. She kicked me so hard that my spermduct raptured. Now am infertile. She ran away but am sure she is just within. She is too scared to take a risk just like her dead mother Gloria. But when I do find her am going to slit her throat.

Atleast I have had a taste of her. She looks just like her mother before that bastard of a mzungu (white tourist),George,took her away from me. I always loved Gloria,still do even in her death. But she never loved me. Only saw me as a good friend.

I always told her I loved her but she said she could not give me what I wanted. I was starting to get frustrated and angry because I never knew what she saw in that idiot George. My love for her got addictive and an obsession that I would stalk her everyday routine. I knew her like the back of my hand. When she got pregnant I was devasted,for I knew she would never be mine.

When she gave birth to her daughter Lindsay(Maria), she was really happy that I decided to walk away. But then an opportunity striked when George's work really grew and he opened branches abroad. He started travelling and I got chances to spend with my Gloria. Soon enough George would take even a whole year without showing up. I couldn't be more happier.

The problem now was that Lindsay was in my way. Her presence always reminded me of the love Gloria and George shared. So to get my mind off Gloria I found myself a girl,Luciana who unfortunately now is my wife.
One day I read on the newspaper the ship George owned had blown up in the sea with everyone in it. I knew Gloria was gullible so I lied to her George was among the dead. She never knew how to read so When I was reading the article I inserted my own words. She fell down crying with pain and anguish and I feigned comforting her. She clung to me with all her might needing the support she craved for.

Her breasts on my chest were awakening my never ending lust on her. When I was comforting her my hands would caress her spongy ass once in a while and I felt my shorts tightening. She was too focused on the grief to notice what was happening.

Her daughter Lindsay was just watching us curiously. She was ten by then. Gloria's body rocking with sobs made me almost cum in pleasure. I wanted her really badly. Without thinking I kissed her but she slapped me hard on the face. Problem is,it turned me even more.

She gave me an icy glare but I was too far gone with need to even comprehend what was happening. I stalked her like a prey. Her eyes widened with realisation when she saw the lust in my eyes. I told Lindsay to go and play I needed to talk with her mother. She obeyed without question.

Gloria tried to run but I was quick enough to catch her. I slammed her on the wall her back to my front. I grinded myself against her feeling the pleasure ride up my spine. She was whimpering in fear but I was blinded with lust. I turned her so she was facing me and her eyes were full with fear. She was breathing heavily her chest rising up and down with each breath. Within a minute I ripped away her shirt and she tried screaming. My hand flew to her mouth and her screams got muffled.

The breasts I have been needing so much to feel at my palm were now in my mouth. She whimpered and I continued while groping the other one really hard for the need I was feeling was just as painful. I threw her on the ground my hand still on her mouth and on that day I got a taste of my Gloria and she was amazing. Pounding on her never felt so right. She tried screaming and fighting but soon she got tired.

Afterwords I left. At night when I came back for more, I found her on the floor her wrists slit open and Lindsay crying. I hit the kid on the head with a lamp and she fell unconscious. When she woke up she was in my house and she could not remember anything. I was glad because I did not want her to remember me at all. I took care of her and named her Maria so that nobody could know her. I fled the country and went back to my countrt when I heard George was on his way back.

Maria was growing up looking like her mother and soon I also had a taste of her. She was more amazing than her mother and I wanted more. My wife knew what I was doing but never said anything she knew I loved Gloria and not her and that was enough reason for her to let me rape the whore almost every night.

"You're thinking of her aren't you?!" A nagging voice known as Luciana's said.
"Ofcourse. And when I find her,she's dead like her mother," I said venomously and Luciana just smirked with pleasure.