CHAPTER 36.

Lindsay's POV .

We stood there in silence, him thinking about his past and I absorbing what he had told me.
"You know when I was sixteen years, my mother chemically castrated me saying she could not risk getting pregnant with her son's baby, "

****Flashback****.

"Oh my..you have indeed grown, " jayne my so called mother said. She had me wrapped in bed using handcuffs, naked. She was rubbing my length using a vile substance on a cloth while smirking in glee. I suddenly felt the tattle tale of it erecting and soon the pain followed. She always used that vile to erect my length and I never knew what it was.
"Its a good thing I already made you infertile, wouldn't want me getting knocked up with my son know would we?" She laughed maniacally and I flinched back knowing I would never sire my own kids in the future.
"I mean this cock is too magnificent to be wrapped up in a condom. I want to feel every fucking inch if it. It belongs to me. Never forget that, ahhh, " she moans in delight while she slides all my length in her and her head is pulled back as she rides her pleasure. I feel disgust and I close my eyes to prevent from seeing this vile woman who has destroyed me. I can feel her walls closing in but I know she is not yet done.
"Open your eyes while am fucking you?!" She all but screams at me but I just shut them harder and she just laughs.
"Oh honey am not yet done. Remember I always go for hours with you in me, you are that good darling and am in love with this appendage of yours...you belong to me..every fucking piece of you..whenever you fuck another, it will be me you see, " she continues sliding on my length with glee and she almost gets my balls in her, " this balls are mine and made sure they will not bring any heirs in your life, you are only for my pleasureee, " she screams while climaxing and I cant help it, I cry. I cry for myself, and my future. She wipes herself then comes back smirking in joy. Time for round two.

****end of flashback****

I gasp in horror at what he said and he said, "am just a shell goldie. My life is pathetic. I was used as a sex slave and am not even sure if my dick still works. I hated women since I was ten years, that is why I reacted the way I did when I first met you. Am sorry for everything. My childhood was horrible, one that can make somebody think is fictional and not real. I still get nightmares. George doesn't know what really happened, he just knows a little bit of it but not everything I just told you, "

"Its okay. I have secrets too. One that only Dibalis wife knows about. But am also going to share it with you because I trust you, " I heaved in a breath and finally confided in him what keeps me at night apart from Dibali's tortures.

"When I was seventeen, by then Dibali's wife knew what her husband used to do to me but she always told me I deserved it for being a slut, " I breathed out slowly and told myself to be strong. Antony led us to a soft ground and we sat down. His large hands held mine in his and squeezed reassuringly.
"I started feeling nauseous in the morning and blamed it not eating properly. My back started aching and my feet swell alot. I started having immense appetite and I gained weight alot. Dibali's wife always looked at me in suspicion and I got worried she might think I was eating her food. I did not know I was pregnant by then and so i was oblivious. When I was four months, I felt him moving inside me, " I smiled fondly at the memory of the innocent life once in me but my smile fades when remember what happened after.
"At first I was so mad that I was going to have a baby belonging to that beast and thoughts of abortion plagued my mind. I knew aborting a pregnancy that big was very dangerous but I was convinced the baby would be the spawn of the devil himself considering Dibali was the devil's sidekick. But once he moved again in my womb I fell inlove with him. The baby was innocent in all this and I couldn't bring myself to kill him. So I decided to keep it. Loving him every passing day knowing he would be the only one who would love me unconditionally no matter what. Dibali's wife knew all along and she let me keep it. I was suspicious at first but when I was seven months long I believed she was not planning anything ill. She told me we needed to go to the hospital to check the progress of my baby. I was happy to think she was finally leaving me alone and letting me be happy for once. When we arrived at the hospital everything was going smoothly. I was scanned and I was found okay and the baby healthy. Dibali's wife told me she needed to talk to the doctor and they stepped outside, " I shake my head and look away from Antony who is listening to me intently.

" They came back and the doctor smiles assuringly at me and tells me she is going to give me some vitamins to make me stronger and the baby healthier. I accept eagerly, wanting the best for my child. Little di..did I...."I cough the sob trying to escape and wipe the rogue tears that managed to escape.
"Sorry, " I say to Antony while clearing my throat and trying to laugh it off but it just brings more tears.
"Its okay, " he says while giving me a side hug and rubbing my arm in a comforting manner calming me a little bit. I breath in and out to calm my nerves and continue,
" Little did I know the pills used were for abortion used by doctors during life or death situations to save the mothers if the baby were a risk to them. I was suddenly crumpling to the floor in immense pain with horrible crumps. My thighs were coated in blood and I was running a fever. I was screaming in pain and agony and was rushed to the theater for immediate flushing. I was crying for them to save my baby. I was sedated and I remember waking up to a flat tummy. My baby was gone and the doctors had removed my uterus following the commands of Dibali's wife. When I was released back home, Dibali's wife said she did all that in purpose. She was waiting for me to love the baby then snatch it away from me. She also planned with the doctors to remove my uterus so that I would never get pregnant again and fill the earth with scum babies as she so kindly said, "I snort a bitter laugh and then sob. I cry for my baby and what I can never have again. A family. Antony rocks me and soon I calm down.
" Lets go home, " he says helping me up.
"Looks like our eggs were too powerful for this weak earth, " he says in humour and I find myself laughing out loud feeling my moods lifting. Looks like I won't have to go through this alone.
"Looks like it, " I say after am done laughing.

***********

Sorry for the wait but here's a chapter for you babes😘😘....comment and vote.. 😋