Epilogue

Twilight walked into the office that had Knightsphere's name plastered on it, "the deed is done, we can bring back your lover my league," said Twilight looking into Knightsphere's eyes. "No we can't yet," said Knightsphere disappointed. Twilight looked at him confused, "how are we not done we got all the parts we need," she said.

She then felt a pain in her chest, she looked down to see a sword jabbed through her. "Not all the pieces are in place, and you, and all these ponies of this world is only the small step into bringing back my Starspark."

Twilight fell to the floor "...and what else is there to do?" she asked in pain, bleeding out on the floor.

"I just need to make a stop somewhere."

"Where are you going?" Twilight said taking her last dying breath on the floor.

"Somewhere a friend needs me," He said with a grin.

"Huh Curse, where's the fucking cake, I know I still had some in the fridge!" said a pink unicorn, with a black mane and tail, with a stripe going through it, from the kitchen.

"How the fuck should I know you dick," screamed a grey unicorn, with a red mane and tail, with a cutie mark of an exclamation point, question mark, and a hashtag, sitting on the orange couch in the living room.

The two ponies, house sat on a corner in ponyville's town. The house was built like every other house in ponyville, a few big green bushes out front, white paint with red wood on the outside, blue windows looking out over the night sky. The two ponies inside argued and argued about who ate the last cake slice, unaware of the fog rolling in outside the house.

"I know you ate the last cake Curse!" screamed Magpie, filled with rage.

"I seriously fucking doubt that since you had frosting all over your face!!" screamed Curse at Magpie, noticing the white frosting on her face.

"Fine you got me I ate the last piece of cake."

"You bitch, that was supposed to be mine!"

"Ok I am very sorry do you want more, I can go get more?

"Fine that will work." Magpie went to sit down on the couch.

Curse walked out of the house, down the dark foggy street. She walked passed a house with a pony red as blood, eyes of blue, white hair and had some paper taped to his flank that said "IOU." Curse could hear the pony inside the house, "hello every pony Blank Check here..." Curse walked further down the street to sugar cube corner. She passed a white pony with a blue and pink mane and tail, a cutie mark of a pink swirl and big white wings.

"Oh hi Sugar Cloud," said Curse, waving at her as she strolled by. Sugar Cloud just walked past not seeming like herself, her head was down, her mane was all messy, all over the place, and there seemed to be something dripping down her mane, but Curse couldn't tell in the darkness and the thick fog.

"Are you alright?" Curse asked walking by Cloud, who said nothing and kept walking.

"Ok?" Curse walked up to sugarcube corner, silent was the night, not a sound could be heard, not even the wind was blowing.

She reached sugar cube corner, which glistened in the moonlight. She walked ever so quickly up to the door and noticed a sign on the door: "Closed till the morning come back tomorrow." She heard something off in the distance in the fog, it sounded like a song:

"...I'm the ringmaster you see, in this horror story you'll be, my next victim you see, you'll be beat..."

Curse ignored the noise and knocked on the door. She waited for a response from the cakes, but there was nothing. She began to walk away, when she heard something from inside the store, more singing: