chapter 10

Long chapter!

Grayson's POV

@AndreaRose: @GraysonDolan YEP I can definitely just forget the fact that you made me hate not only you and your brother, but myself for three years. I've never been so down in my entire life. Your words, your actions, they stung really bad. I'm sorry but I can't just forget that. You put me in my all time low.

Reading her last tweet hit me real hard. I knew what I was doing, I knew I was hurting her, but I didn't know she hated herself because of me. I brought her to an all time low? I didn't know something I did could amount to something like this. I hope she didn't harm herself because of me... SHIT! How did she almost forgive me? Not for nothing, but if I was in her situation I probably would never talk to me again... if that makes sense. But still I need her forgiveness, her acceptance. I wish there was a way I could show her how sorry I am.

I went on twitter. I was getting so much hate and questions about Andrea. Asking what I did, if what she was saying is true, stuff like that. I decided to tweet at Andrea. Let's see how this goes...

@GraysonDolan: @AndreaRose I know you're mad but, my phones blowing up with questions about you and I. I was wondering if you wanted to make a video answering all the questions? Not for me, for the fans.

@AndreaRose: Sure, but one thing, it's going on my channel.

She has a channel?

@GraysonDolan: Deal.

I messaged her number and we decided that we're filming at my place in 1 hour at 6 PM. I took a shower and got ready. I decided on a skin tight grey shirt and my adidas tiro pants. By the time I was done there was about 20 mins left so I just watched sponge bob. My doorbell rang and she stood in front of me looking gorgeous as ever. (pic above is her) I brought to our filming room and got out the camera and lights. As I was setting up I noticed her checking me out. Not complaining.

Andrea's POV

I'll bet he wore that shirt on purpose to get my attention. It's working. The way the shirt wrapped comfortably around his muscular arms was just too perfect. And the way it showed his toned torso was even better. STOP IT ANDREA! FOCUS! I decide to go on twitter and post.

@AndreaRose: About to film the QnA with @GraysonDolan If you have any questions use the hashtag #AskAndyAndGray We'll answer as many as possible! Don't forget to @ us!

"Wait like 10 mins kay?" I say.

"What for?" He asks.

"I just tweeted a hashtag for them, it's just more organized." I say.

"Okay" He starts.

"Andrea, I really am sorry you know? I wish I could turn back time and undo everything, but I can't." He says. I ignore him.

"I can't blame you for being upset, I would be too. But could you at least tell me something I can do to try and get your forgiveness?" He continues. A tear falls from my eye.

"Try. Don't just give up on me like everyone else." I say.

We stay silent for the remainder of the time.

"Maybe we should start filiming?" I ask

"Yeah maybe." He replies

He rises and turn on the camera. When he's seated again I wait a second and start.

"Hey guys, it's Andrea here and today I'm with Grayson Dolan! So a lot of you have seen what's been going on on twitter and are curious as to what's happening. For those of you who don't have any idea what I'm talking about, Gray and I aren't on best terms. A lot happened recently and I'm not over it yet. So yeah, let's get into the video. I tweeted out a hashtag #AskAndyAndGray so we're gonna be looking at those."