Chapter one: 1st Encounter

Hello everyone, this is my first ever book, do read and add it to your reading list, I would really appreciate it :) my cupcakes you have to vote for the book, I hope you guys are liking it and please please VOTE.

Thank you for reading my book💯❤❤ guys please vote and like ❤❤😍

Love you all

Celena POV

Celena: "babe wait for me to grab a coffee from Starbucks" I parked my car outside Starbucks, removed my wallet, walked into the cafe. The moment I entered, I looked at the lines they are so busy "seriously early in the morning!!" I talked to myself and joined the line after few mins, my turn came, I ordered my coffee and paid for it with the card. As i turned that's  when someone bumped into me "ouch" and my coffee spilled on someone and the half on me. It's going to be an amazing day, with half spilled coffee!!! wow just wow!!

"Asshole" I mumbled, while looking at my coffee, I'm sure he was a guy because I felt like I hit a hard chest. My coffee! I wanted to shout but I didn't, I don't want my day to start with anger so I ignored it. I walked out from the coffee shop, It's 6 in the morning. I had to take my half coffee to the car where my Cyrena, my soul sister is waiting for me and for her coffee.

Cyrena: "Why are you angry?" while taking her coffee

Celena: I rolled my eyes "some bastard spilled my coffee "ARGH jerk"

Cyrena: "hahaha okay! but today we have to win at any cost" while taking a sip of her cappuccino 

Celena: "Of course babe we never lose, "touch wood" I put the seat belt and started the engine. Driving towards the racers place and touched down on the start line of the tracks.

Cyrena:  "it feels so good to be back" while getting out from the car.

Celena: "Babe I think we should get ready to kick some ass". we love this place and often come here for race, that's when I saw 2 boys were coming towards us "Hey Henry and Patrick, sup my hotties, long time no see" they are our friends and also own this place, whenever we feel like to race, we just call them to book us a spot, I have been racing from the age of 17 though my parents don't know about it, my brothers know that I race.

Patrick: "Hey Celena and Cyrena my superwoman how are you guys doing", hugging us briefly "by the way your opponents are guys and I hear they are good," Patrick said cheerily. I hummed and Cyrena rolled her eyes. 

Cyrena: "as if we care, right kal" rolling her eyes and we laughed

Celena: "I am so ready to kick some ass today, I need to let out my coffee anger" stretching my arms and legs, seriously it's not a new thing that we race against boys, I'm not being an arrogant bum but Since the day I  started, I have raced against boys more than girls.

Cyrena: "let's go and change, I am so in mood today" jumping up and down

Henry: "What about the car are you using 1 or 2," Henry asked while looking at Patrick

Cyrena: "we always use one car, and Mother Nature will feel bad if we decide to separate ourselves" while smirking.

Celena: "Let's do this babe" with some ambitious voice. we walked towards changing rooms. 

Cyrena: "don't tell me they got cheerleaders to cheer for them, such show offs" she said loud enough for them to hear, I laughed out loud because it's funny who gets cheerleaders just for a simple race, it's not like we are racing for a championship. We decide to change while going to our lockers we were giggling about us being together. We changed into our outfit and walked towards the track.