Chapter 33: Love

Hello, guys thank you so much for reading my book:😙😙😍 It will be nice if you guys also vote and comment it will encourage me to write more... thank you so much

love you all ❤❤❤

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

***************************

"Fall in love with her flaws everything else with complimentary"  faryal

Celena POV 

"Let's go it's getting windy and cold" with that he held my hand and walked towards the car. He opened the door, I sat and walked to his side and sat in the car, he started driving the car, I lately think, how can someone be this thoughtful, getting you shoes because you weren't comfortable and jumper because it's windy.I pulled selves and smelled the jumper, it smells so masculine and smells like Corey, so earthy smell and addictive.

" Corey, can we go for dinner, I want to treat you?" I asked him. "Yes, we can but isn't this my date" he looked at me while giving me questioning smile "Yeah... but I want to thank you for this, everything" pointing at shoes, jumper, and chocolate, which I ate half kept half "you said we are friends and friends don't say thank you, do they? In all, I'm your boyfriend I have to look after you, I love you " "yes, we are friends but I want to..... but I to show you something" "mmmm OKay sounds good to me but I will...." I cut him off saying "I will pay my treat or" I smiled "God, you are so... I want to kiss you again" he came closer to kiss, I move back "Corey, you will get us kill"hah hah I said jokily and he raised his hands in surrender. 

Corey POV

The whole ride she was looking at me, I don't know what was going on in her beautiful mind, she asked me for the dinner, I asked her It's my date I will pay, she just literally threatened me about the dinner or no, this girl really is making me crazy for her. She directed me to the place it was 2 hours far from the cliff we were at, she asked me, if she can drive, I said no but her stubbornness I had to agree, she literally jumped out of the car and sat on the driving seat "Don't worry I won't let your baby get a single scratch" "I don't mind car getting scratches I don't want you to get a single one you are my baby" I said while putting the seat belt on and smiled, from her expression she didn't expect that coming.

she stopped the car near a food truck, "I hope you don't mind take away food because the place is kinda far and no restaurants?" "No, I don't mind but do you like eating from here?" I know most girls are diet conscious why is she eating, I was so curious and confused "Yes, the have best beef and chicken burger in Barcelona you will love it" she smiled and start walking towards the track "wait I will come too" I also walked but then "No that's fine just wait for me I will get" she waved and continue walking but I also hated the fact that she is going alone. she asked for 3 burgers and soda, I removed money to pay but then she "it's done, let's go" she picked the food but I took it from her "how did you pay, I didn't see" she smiled and open the door for me to sit since my both hands were occupied "I paid him cash when you were checking your phone" that was not even a minute God, what is she, she sat and start driving, we talked she start opening up to me she talked about her best experiences, her family and friends, I also shared most about me and she was really showing me interest to know more, I wanted to talk more but, "we are here" she stop the car "let's go" she got out. This place is so beautiful, the perfect Natural light, stars, and breeze.  one thing I noticed she's an adventurous person. we sat under a bright moon and shiny stars, eating the dinner guess what it was so tasty and I ate 2, she told me she got 2 for me because she knew I will like the food, she's right. it was getting to almost 12 o'clock we left the place, I decided to drive because she was looking tired, she didn't let me switched on the Ac but opened all windows to get fresh air she sat relaxed and comfortable, we were talking about our interest her phone rang she picked up "hello, Yes Daniel yeah I'm fine yeah we will be there soon don't worry, Okay I will come, Love you more" she hung up. "he still thinks I'm not serious with you? I think he hates me?" I'm not the getting positive response from him "No, he doesn't hate you, he still thinks I'm a baby and I can't handle all this. he is just overprotective that's all, just thinking a lot" she smiled "I hope so" I mumbled. I was lost in my thoughts, I look Celena she has slept soundly.

when in sleep she looks like an angel, an angel who just fell from the sky only for me, I was driving slowly  compare to before because I didn't want to disturb her but then the fainted sound of traffic and she opened her eyes "I think I fell asleep, sorry have we reached yet?" while tying her hair up, how can someone wake up with small sound "no that's okay, I understand you must be tired" I smiled "not really" she smiled back "we will reach to your house in 10 mins max" I checked the watch "oh no no don't take me to Aiden's house, I will go to Mandarin Oriental Hotel I will........" wait why is she going there, I cut her off "why?" "I'm going to stay with Daniel, he wants to discuss something important" argh "he just doesn't want you to be with me that's all," I said in pissed tone "hahaha No it's not like that" she starts laughing " Yeah" "aww are you jealous, No it's not like that he wants' to discuss something important related to a project he is working on that's all and you know him, he isn't a patient guy" she poked my cheek and smiled "I am staying at the same hotel" how can I forget that, geez I got angry when she said Hotel "oh wow great so won't get trouble and we have reached" we got to the hotel, I parked the car at entrance got done and open the door for her she got down, I gave the keys to chauffeur to park and we walked in I hold her hand I don't care if people were staring or giving eyes I need to claim what's mine, we walked into the lobby and...

"Celena" someone called from behind and we stopped and that was Daniel, he came to us. "Hello guys," I said hello too "I didn't know you would wait for us here," I said "was just meeting someone" he brushed off and pressed the lift button P " how was your date?" "It was great" she answered before I did, I was so happy that she liked it I kissed her head and lift doors opened and we entered. I held her close to me, I back hugged her and closed my eyes  I nuzzled my nose against her hair and smelled her. for some reason he smells like roses, divine and soothing. the lift jerked and stop I opened my eyes walked out, my hands around her tightened I didn't want her to go just yet. " let's go beautiful, Good night Corey" saying that he held her other hand, "Good night to you too" I wanted to stop him taking her away but "Daniel let me say good night" she protested and I liked it "sure say it" he was standing there "don't you think we need some privacy" she whined, gosh I love her more "sure geez only 1 min or I'm coming out saying that he walked to the door, she hugged me saying "Thank you so much for the best date, I had a great time good night sweet dreams, bye" she gave me a peck on my right cheek and waved, I was just looking at her back fading away into the door, "Corey, Let's have breakfast together at pool side at 9 am" Daniel came and said to me "Sure will be there" " Thanks for looking after Celena" "I love her and she is mine" saying that I walked towards my room.

 " let's go beautiful, Good night Corey" saying that he held her other hand, "Good night to you too" I wanted to stop him taking her away but "Daniel let me say good night" she protested and I liked it "sure say it" he was standing there "don't yo...

 "If she's amazing she won't be easy if she is easy she won't be amazing, if she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give you give up, you ain't worth it" faryal

********************************************************

Guys, please vote, don't forget to vote 😍😍💗💗💗❤❤❤ thank you
Please enjoy ❤❤ my cupcakes ❤💯