CHAPTER 21- SURPRISE

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

***************************

Celena POV

when I woke up and I wasn't in my room, it looked familiar though but I wasn't sure, so I got up from the bed and ran out of the room, I ran to the stairs and saw Daniel with some men in the suits, I sigh and walked towards kitchen and drunk water, "you awake princess" he came and kissed my temple "Yes, thank you" in low voice, "give me a min we and will do breakfast together" I nod, he went and came back "so what do my princess want to eat?" while folding his sleeves "anything you want me to eat, can I help you?" I asked in excitement  "NOpe I got this, go and take shower, you will find clothes in the wardrobe" While smiling at me I nodded and went to take shower, there were some my type of clothes, jeans and t-shirts and my eyes caught by a box I walked towards it and opened it, it's a  beautiful diamond-studded Rolex watch and the card saying "to my little one" it had my name on it. I took shower changed into blue jeans white Tee and went down, "Daniel, I love the gift thank you I love you" I gave him a tight hug "love you too, let's eat"

 "But you didn't tell me why you gave me this..."

 "why I can't give you anything without a reason?" 

"No you can, I kissed his cheek and start digging my breakfast. It's so tasty he made me raseberry pancakes with cocktail juice, he told me Ray is back and he will drop me home after this because he has to attent an important meeting.

RYAN'S POV

(The unknown)

It's my sister Celena's birthday and I have invited lots of people before you guys get confused to let me introduce myself, am Ryan the owner of a multi-billionaire and renowned airline company "Ryan". I operate from Seville Spain and live with my beautiful girlfriend Thea, I like to be punctual and am known to be among the most dominating people in my line of business and in the world at large. Since it's my darlings' birthday, I called our family, associates, my associates and rest important people. It will be the best the party as it is I who has organized it at my beach palace; I own the entire area of this house. It is an in and outdoor party so if people wish can enjoy my garden with numerous types of flowers or they can sit in the main hall and enjoy the fine dining services.

I got ready wearing my navy blue suit with my golden Rolex in the left hand, black polished shoes, styled my hair. I normally make the clothes look better due to my absolute physic muscular body and an impressive height. If it wasn't for Thea, I doubt any other girl would even fall in my zone.

As the guest started to arrive, we got busy welcoming everyone and then arrived my beautiful sister, the star of the party.......

That's when I got everyone's attention

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen there comes the star of the evening and very beautiful sister Celena please welcome the birthday girl."

Everyone clapped and wished her as she made her way to me and she is down to earth she came thanking the audience for such a warm welcome.

Celena: RRYYAANN

Ryan: Celena baby happy birthday how are you?

Celena: hello baby boo, I'm okay I see you never live the chance to surprise everyone do you?

Ryan: well you know am customized like that

We both laugh and hug each other, I have seen her after a long time, work always keeps me busy but I couldn't have missed her birthday, it's only days like these that truly bring me close to her to only to realize I miss her a lot.