Chapter 54: Honeymoon (Part 2)

Hello, guys thank you so much for reading my book:😙😙😍 It will be nice if you guys also vote and comment it will encourage me to write more... thank you so much

love you all ❤❤❤

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me 

👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

**************************

CELENA'S POV

I woke up to faint knocks as I slowly opened my eyes to see am sleeping in the cabin as I tried to get up I felt something heavy on my body, looking down I realized Corey's hand is on my tummy. I can still hear the knocking on the door.

"Yes," I said "ma'am the flight lands in 30minutes please get back on your seats," the attendant said, to which I replied, "okay sure!"

"Corey baby wake up the flight is about to land we have to seat up Corey..." "Hmmm Moro, am up, let's get u seated" "Corey where are we?" "You will know in 30minutes Moro, patience we are almost there..." I sighed and sat in my seat and tied the seat belt. The plane landed and the pilot announced it is now safe to exit so I got up and stretched all the while feeling Corey's eyes on me, I turned to him "like what you see honey" batting my eyelashes and biting my lips, making it look so flirty, Corey's eyes darkened at that, "absolutely" and stood up to kiss me hard but I got away just in time " such a tease" I heard him say aloud as he followed me to the exit door.

As I had just stepped my foot out that's when the cold winter breeze hit my face and body making me shiver in the process, someone placed a coat on my shoulder and from the touch and smell of it, I could tell it was Corey, I looked at him and he smiled back saying "Welcome to Norway, my beautiful wife" and before I could process the information he leaned down and kissed me hard to which I obliged and kissed back.

I couldn't control my excitement as walked down the stairs following Corey, am in freaking Norway I always wanted to come here during winter I heard the views are breathtaking and now I can see why...

As I reached the last step I was swiped in seconds to realize my darling husband had scooped me up in his arms. "let go, I can walk" " not a chance I vowed to never let you go, not now not ever" I can feel the blush on my cheeks and I try to not show it, to which Corey laughed out and said, " don't hide it, my beautiful wife, I like it on you". On reaching the black Bugatti, the driver opened the back door and Corey put me down directly in my seat, he entered from the other side to sit next to me and said "let's go Rick" without specifying any place so I guess he knows the place.

COREY'S POV

I could see the twinkle in her eyes as we passed by the road, not a minute has gone by when she hasn't got excited over the views. I feel so proud of myself because today the only reason her eyes are sparkling is that of me. I would bring the world to her feet. I loved her in her wedding dress but keeping in mind the weather of Norway, I told the driver to first stop at a nice mall so I can cover her up, wouldn't want my wife to fall sick "would I now!".

When the car stopped, I saw the frown on her face, before she could say anything I replied: "Moro I love that dress on you but the weather is cold, so let's go get you warm clothes I can see your discomfort in that dress" she blushed a little on my comment and nodded in agreement. We entered inside and I dragged her to the Marks and Spencer showroom, she looked around and picked what she liked. I watched her enter the changing room all the while waiting for her by the room door.

Celena walked out and blew my mind off, she looked good with that knitted sweater with jacket, boots and a muffler around her neck, and her hair left open falling on her shoulders. She looked at me for approval but there was something missing, I looked around and saw what was exactly needed to complete the outfit. I picked it out and put it on her head, she looked cute with the black Bennie on her head just like a doll, my doll. "Perfect," I said. She looked at me up down to which I raised my eyebrow.