Chapter 5: The Meeting

Thank you for reading my book💯❤❤ guys please vote and like ❤❤😍

Love you all

Celena's POV

Cyrena: "wake up Kal your alarm is ringing from past 20 mins" someone was pushing me, I opened my eyes, start looking around and realized, I'm in my study, I slept there while working I guess, I yawned and looked at my watch it 8:30 am... 

Celena: "Fuck Ray I am late" I jumped off the couch ran towards my room, I could hear Ray was laughing "slow down warrior"...

Cyrena: "change fast I will make you breakfast"

Celena: I don't even know how I showered in 2 mins, wrapped the towel around ran to the closet and changed into white office shirt and tight black skirt and black stilettoes, I hate wearing formal clothes but I have to *Sigh* ran towards study to pack my stuff, than again downstairs, I felt like I'm taking part in a marathon early in the morning, I held my laptop bag while holding my stilettoes in another hand. Ray was eating peacefully, I envy her when I looked at my watch I was remaining with 10 mins "fuck I am late" I said while drinking water, Mary came running and gave me sandwich but hands were occupied she made me eat like a baby.. "Thank you, I will be late Mary... While swallowing it, she opened the door and wished me good luck. I rushed toward the elevator and to the car, I put my stuff in the car after wearing my shoes, entered the car, I accelerate...

I rushed toward my private elevator, as soon as I entered I pressed my floor, took a deep breath "hmmm" reached my floor, Sia was waiting for me "ma'am they are waiting for you" yeah off course let's go "Ma'am your hair smells good" I was looking at her weirdly because I didn't even wash them properly I just emollient them... Never mind...

As I enter the conference room, wait... what, I was shocked to see him there, Oh God not him! "asshole" under my breath. I asked for their forgiveness "sorry ladies and gentlemen for being late" while trying to find the empty spot but the only empty spot I could see was opposite to the asshole where my team was waiting for me, I walked towards the empty space, he had to open his mouth

Corey: "well well let's begin the meeting I don't want to waste any more time" smirking, I gave him my anger smile while forcing to grin. His piercing grey eyes that could penetrate you whole, his angular face that is like curved by legendary sculptor, his stubborn nose and his lips with a smirked curved on. Looking like a beast, looking at me, ready to eat me whole. I took a deep breath "No, Celena, don't show you're intimidated by him. You have encountered many of his kinds and you have not intimidated yet not him! I kept telling myself as I was reading other proposals. ignoring the odd and unpleasant feeling of seeing him again.

There were 3 proposals, one of them was IAA, we both hate each other, we aren't on best terms because their CEO is a pervert he's been trying to court me, I hate him. After IAA presented it was our turn to present our proposal, I and Eric my assistant architect for the project were presenting the work trying to explain the concept of the design with high-tech design, we finished almost everyone clapped, I was so positive that we will get this project, we thanked them and settled down but then, Corey, that jerk opened his mouth...

Corey: "all the presentations were good but I think we should give the project to IAA because their design seems affordable and good" while smirking at me. I could feel his eyes on me, I tried hard to not be affected. Clients start discussing and it was looking so suspicious to me, that asshole was looking at me with winning a smile. I pushed my chair and got up 

Celena: "Mr Nathan I know you and Mr Stratekis are partners but I need a valid reason why you didn't accept my proposal" while eyeing asshole, he smiled flirtatiously. I gave him a pissed face. he was totally different from the first time we met. He was flirty now he is cold and arrogant plus ASSHOLE.