Chapter 10: Punishment

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

  ***************************  

Corey's POV

I woke up early this morning because I had a lot of work today. I could not wait for Friday which is tomorrow. Max, who is my secretary told me that he already made the booking for tomorrow's dinner. I got dressed and left for the expansion meeting of a new branch of my construction company since the hotel's project has already been given to Celena so that brings me to my building business.

I have been trying to get hold of these officials since a month now and today finally the deal will be done. I reached the conference room where all the officials have come, I explained my plan to them, even the owner sold it to me at a good price and that's where my new house will be, as a matter of fact, it's closer to Celena's office. Gosh, am thinking about her again.

Should I call or let it be, no let me not call what if she gets angry again and cancels the dinner, she is just like a bomb ready to explode all the time especially on the things in which am involved but I'll change her attitude towards me after tomorrow's dinner. It's all set to be used for an action.

(Friday) Celena's POV

I made breakfast for both us, Ray was still sleeping she got home late again, so I decided not disturb her, I wrote a note saying "breakfast is ready babe eat it before it expires, love Kal"

I changed into my matte blue suit and white shirt with white stilettoes  

I went to my office call Sia asked her names for investors for the Pacific hotel, after 5 mins she gave me the list of 4 members

"Now it will be fun Mr. Corey" I was so happy

I was busy doing my other project I got a call from unknown number, I picked "hello beautiful" argh it can't be him, there's saying "talk about the asshole and the asshole himself" "yes" in boring tone "you blocked my number, it's time for you to unblock it since we are partners now" seriously "sure I will do it, I will talk to you later" I hang up. Why is he so annoying calling me all the time, I told him I will be there, I decided to call Ray.

"Hey babe how you doing? Did you eat breakfast, what time did you get home?" I was so impatient asking her everything at once, she was giggling "slow down mom, haha I'm sorry love I got home late and I couldn't call you because my phone was dead, yes I ate breakfast, thank you it was delicious and about to go for lunch, how about we eat together?" with excitement "yeah I need to talk to you anyway" I sound bore "is everything okay" "yeah I am fine I will meet you at our fav diner".

At the diner

Ray was waiting for me "hey babe" we hugged briefly "I ordered already" she was looking at me with questioning eyes "so.." "yeah I already told you about Corey and the date guess what I did, I called the investors also for the dinner" I was giggling "Kal you are crazy, so what are you wearing tonight"