Chapter 51: Kids

Thank you guys for reading and liking my book😍😍😍 I love you all
Please follow me for more interesting stories.

PLEASE VOTE
VOTE
DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THE STAR✡✡
Enjoys my cupcakes 😍😍😍😍

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

*****************************

Celena POV

As we enter Corey's home, I was scared to death because I had no idea if they will like me or not, we walked towards the living area, his mother got up and walked towards us, she is so pretty for her age then a guy of early 60s walked towards us holding a glass of water in his hand, "Carlos" I mumbled, "Celena Dear" he said loud enough, his mother (Alessia) came and hugged "finally I met the girl who changed my stubborn son" and hugged me "please to meet you Ma'am" I said "don't call me ma'am call me mom" and she kissed my cheek I blushed "thank you", she held my hand "Welcome to our home and to the family" Carlos came and hugged me "happy to see you again" and he hugged me "pleasure sir" I smiled "call me dad" and kissed my temple. Corey's mother pulled me away from both men towards the living room.

Corey POV

Mom dragged Celena away from me to the living room, I asked dad how he knows Celena, "son remember, the night when Celena disappeared and you found her at the bar, I was there ...." "Did you follow us?" I asked "hmm I won't say followed I wanted to know who is this girl who is changing you for good that's it" "God Dad.... you are impossible and why didn't you tell me where she was I was getting crazy"  he laughed "because I wanted to see if she really loves you" he answered while sipping his water "Impossible dad" I groaned "okay let's go I want to meet my daughter in law" we walked towards them, I was about to sit next to Celena, Dad came from nowhere and sat next to her, What this old man, and he smiled "how is our son treating you, is he being stubborn, I see you are engaged " dad asked her "Dad" I groaned "honey" "Yes sir... I mean Dad, he is good" "I'm so happy he finally met the girl of his dreams," mom said emotionally, I hugged her. 

we were all talking and laughing after eating lunch, I could see my parents loved Celena and she was also bonding with them, but they were not letting her out of there sight, come on I also need her, when mom was showing her my room I sneaked my hand around her waist "Mom how about I show her and we are tired" Celena smacked me lightly "don't be rude" In a low tone, mom laughed out loud "I understand son, she is all yours... By the way, we have a surprise for you two at dinner" what surprise, she left us and walked out of my room. Celena left me walked towards my bed I hugged her from behind "Moro let's sleep I'm tired and so is you, "you are not showing me your room..." I cut her saying "our room, and there is nothing interesting to show you apart from you being in here," I said and start kissing and nibbling her neck "baby you should stop giving me hickeys they are hard to cover and I hate turtleneck" she turned around looking angry, but I still find her so hot, she turns me into jelly just by staring... Gosh.

we slept for almost 4 hours when I opened my eyes Celena was still sleeping her right hand was lazily around my neck, I tried to move but she snuggled in my arms, her head was resting on my chest, listening to my wild pounding of the heart, I woke up without disturbing her and took a shower came out she was still sleeping I went to change into jeans and a shirt and woke her up, she was lazy to get up I carried her bridal style and put her down on her feet near the shower, she showered came out in a robe all red, "I swear to God Corey, you should stop giving me hickeys, how am I gonna face your family" she said in a pissed tone. she told me to go out of my own room, really It's my space. I waited for her outside my room, I knew she is angry and wanted privacy, she came out wearing a Black turtle-neck dress which perfectly hugging her curves, gosh she is a seductress. when we walked out to the yard we were surprised to see Celena's family, my family, and friends.