CHAPTER 24 - FRIENDS

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

***************************

Celena's POV

The plane took off, it's going to almost hours so I removed my book and start reading, when I looked at my right side Aiden was sleeping silently he was snoring a little bit I decided to plug my earphones and continue reading, stewardess came I asked for some juice and fruits, she asked about Aiden I told her let him sleep he needs it, after like 4 hours I even finished my 300 pages book Aiden woke up saying, "Have we reached yet" I just rolled my eyes and said " we still got 4 hours, go toilet and freshen up you look high" "High on sleep baby girl" whatever. he came holding the coffee in his hand 

Aiden: " thank you for not disturbing my sleep" 

Celena: "yeah you needed it" he picked my strawberries and grapes "hey stop taking my fruits" Aiden: "I'm hungry, cow!" he asked for the food they got him and he ate.

Celena:  " You always hungry, Aiden let's play a game" I removed my laptop and controllers 

Aiden: "are you kidding you got them with you" he's was screaming

Celena:  "okay calm your balls down, whoever wins will do anything the winner will say, call" Aiden: "call". 

The first-class seats were almost empty so we had enough space to move around we decided to sit down to play we got some cushions and sat down on the plane floor and start playing, we were playing Fifa 2017 while  screaming as if we were at our house, stewardess came and told us to keep it low but for us it was a war and guess what I won 

Celena: "I,m loving this shit, yes" he was annoyed 

Aiden: " okay what do I have to do?" in a pissed tone 

Celena: "aww you angry" I poked his arms 

Aiden: "whatever, so what do I have to do?"

Celena:  "Go to that girl over there and ask for her number and make out with her for 10mins" I wanted to see if he can do it because he told me he haven't kissed a girl after his first girlfriend who broke with him last year

Aiden: "No, are you are serious she won't let me " 

Celena: "use your charms, anything but you doing that"

Aiden: "fuck I'm in deep shit and I can't back out, that's bizarre.  Dude, I don't think she will even talk to you she is hot" laughing  "okay, my charms won't fail just wait and watch you Cow"

 I gave him a thumbs up and he went to her, he said something to her and she giggled and they start making out after that they went to the washroom, I had a feeling the did more than kissing Maybe sex. he came back all smiling.

Aiden: "here her number and her lipstick marks" laughing

Celena: "hahaha so you aren't virgin anymore," I asked him 

Aiden: "who said I was? Btw she's so hot and I asked her to join us on the dinner" really.

 We reached our destination  "Barcelona baby" with my smile, "don't tell you haven't booked any hotel?" I asked Aiden "Why would? I have my own house, stop being an ass and let's go to my house" what.

we got into his house and his house is wow, near the beach with an amazing view.

"You changed your house?"  "YES,"  we decided to rest for some time.

 Corey's POV

 I opened my eyes my head was throbbing in pain, I got up from the bed lazily and went to take shower, I wrapped towel around my waist and looked for painkiller in the bedroom cabinets I didn't find any I went to the kitchen to have a strong black coffee, I heard someone giggling  then I realised I was only in the towel, I turned to see who that person was, she was wearing my shirt, the situation wasn't registering in my head because of pain and I was shocked why would a girl be at my house. 

Then I remembered what happened last night, I got drunk at the bar Mike brought me home and I was missing Celena I thought I was calling her but instead, I called Alexis I guess, I dated her, more of a play in front of the world because she wanted to make her boyfriend jealous we never had something extreme only hugs not intense relationship. 

"what are you doing here?" I asked her   "baby you called me last night, saying you miss me" try sounding so needy, "I was drunk and I didn't call you may be by mistake, I'm sorry" sounded sorry "don't be It was so much fun, you are so good in bed" what the hell is she talking about "Are you crazy Alexis, we didn't have something like that, so stop lying and get the hell out of my house" I was angry how can she say that when I didn't do anything "Aww Corey baby you just angry, let me relax you" she came closer and trying to be all sexy, I stopped her " get the hell out of my house before I call security" I pointed towards the door, she flinched and picked her clothes went to the room, "not my room" I braked, she went to the guest room and changed before you walk out of the house " You will come back to me Corey Enrique Startekis" "you wish Alexis" she was my friend how could she do something so cheap. I walked to my room and changed into a black pant and t-shirt, then I remember I was supposed to go to Barcelona. "Fuck fuck"

********************************************************

Guys, please vote, don't forget to vote 😍😍💗💗💗❤❤❤ thank you
Please enjoy ❤❤ my cupcakes ❤💯