Chapter 13: Something RED

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

******************************************************

Next morning

CELENA'S POV

Car keys- check

Phone- check

Laptop- check

Pen drive- check

Info copies- check

I made sure everything is ready for the resources meeting today. It is to be held with my procurement team where we will discuss the progress of the materials, quality, quantity, warranty, reliability, benefits and risks of their application. These items are to be got by Corey's company since he knows who the major and reliable suppliers are, he emailed me the information for which I made distribution copies so we can keep up when his presenting.

I reached the office, worked on some files and soon it was 11.30, the time for the meeting so I got all the necessary things and went to the boardroom with our design it needs to be updated regarding the material used. All the required staff was present but Corey was not here. We decided to wait for some time.

It's 12 but he hasn't yet shown up so we all just continued the meeting with info copies I got them. Soon the discussions were over and the meeting was adjourned after finalizing the choices.

I was so angry (red eyes and fierce face), how can Corey not show up when next week we are going to start this project which is to be held in Miami. I entered my office, sat on my chair and immediately called Corey's office. His secretary picked up and informed me that Corey hasn't shown up since morning. I am sure he hooked up with one of his flings yesterday after he left my house and here I was thinking of giving him a chance to be my friend. What he did yesterday night was pretty impressive; I mean who gets you a bouquet of chocolates to say sorry that bloody asshole.

I got done with my work and decided to go and show Corey that, this unprofessional behavior is highly unappreciated in my working environment. I got into my car and drove to his penthouse (don't ask how I know where it is, I just know).

On reaching upon his building, I parked my car, entered the lift and pressed 'P' for the penthouse. The lift opened at his floor and I walked straight to his door banging it so he could open. After few seconds, a lady in her mid-40's opened the door and greeted me and told me her name was Jane.

Jane: hello am Jane the caretaker of this house.

Celena: hello am Celena, Corey's hmm....colleague we work together. Is he home?

Jane: yes he is in his room but he told me not to let anyone in as his busy.

Busy oh yaa having ******

Celena: I won't take long.

I walked passed by the lady and went inside calling his name, damn his house screams luxury, white painted walls with combination of pastel grey paint makes it so attractive yet unique and the transparent long contemporary windows I think you can see almost all New york city from here, the view is so mesmerizing, the wooden floor with mixture of marble tiles making it so aesthetically appealing the furniture itself was so elegant yet so masculine.