Chapter 8: Break-in

Thank you for reading and liking my book guys, I LOVE YOU ALL💗

Please Follow me
👇👇👇👇👇
@bbellalo

"Pin her against the wall, she is work of art that supposed to be pinned" faryal 

  ***************************

Celena's POV

When I saw his face with a smirk I banged the door on his face. He kept knocking "argh can you go away, it's really late and I am tired" with annoying tone I locked the door again "at least talk to me" he sounds so desperate "I don't talk to jerks and assholes" I was trying to call Ray but her phone wasn't going through, where could she be I hope she's okay "I asked you for dinner and sent you flowers, I think you didn't like the flowers I got you roses" "I think I said NO!", "let me in beautiful, I hate waiting" "just leave me alone will you" I was pissed now and angry "don't make me use my ways" "go to hell I don't give a shit" I walked towards the kitchen to drink water, my throat was dry from all the shouting, I was drinking water while walking towards door to check and I peeped through the eyehole to see if he's still there, but no one was there, I sigh "thank god" I was laughing at him while mocking him "don't make me use my way" I walked towards my room to get my laptop to do some work since he spoilt my mood to cook, I will just order for takeaway, when I got out from the room, I had the biggest shock of my life...... "What the fuck!" my mouth dropped to the floor and my eyes were on him, he was sitting on my sofa crossing his legs over my wooden coffee table.

I walked towards him with open mouth, I was shocked "did you just break into my house asshole" looking at him furiously "I am not a criminal to break in, this building belongs to me" pointing at my house, how dare he "this house belongs to me" pointing at him "get the hell out of my house before I call the cops" I walked to get my phone, In blink of eye I was pinned on to the wall, this time he was smart enough to lock my legs between his.
.....
..............

.................
Corey's POV

I was excited to see her I don't know why but I missed her face, I got roses maybe she didn't like Calla lilies, I went towards her door took a deep breath, honestly I was scared, she's really different from the girls I dated, I pressed the bell after 3mins Celena opened the door, I was about to open my mouth she banged the door on my face, how dare she. I was exploding from the anger I knocked the door again like a civilized person this time...

"argh can you go away, it's really late I am tired" with annoying tone and boring tone

"at least talk to me" I was so desperate now

"I don't talk to jerks and assholes" did she just call me those name how dare she, she testing my patience, I took deep breath

"I asked for dinner and sent you flowers, I think you didn't like the lilies I got you roses" in no time

"I think I said NO" why is she playing so hard to get, no one has ever done something like this, she's really tempting me right now,

"let me in beautiful, I hate waiting" "just leave me alone will you" she had no idea that I have the key to her house, "don't make me use my ways" I smirked "go to hell I don't give a shit" she challenged me, I thought she will let me in but she's opposite of what I thought, I called my driver to get the key because I left that in my car, I thought it won't be needed

I slide the card and opened her door I looked around she was nowhere to be seen I walked toward her living area and sat on the sofa and wait for her "did you just break into my house asshole" looking at me furiously with her beautiful eyes, I could see they were twinkling from anger, I stood up "I am not a criminal to break in, this building belongs to me" pointing at the house smirking "this house belongs to me" she was pissed now "get the hell out of my house before I call the cops" she walked away to call I guess, I rushed and got her and pinned her to the wall, I was smart enough to lock her legs between mine, she was struggling to move out from my trap, I was holding both her hands and they were pinned them to the wall above her head.

(End of his POV)
.........
......................
...........
..........
Celena's POV

"can you let go of me! you bastard!, leave my hand"

" first talk to me and then I will let you go"

"You're hurting me" I was trying to get out of his trap, he realizes that I got marks where he held me, "I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" but he didn't let go of my hands

"leave me asshole" I was trying hard "if you call me asshole again I will kiss you and stop trying so hard" did he just said he will kiss me, god what's wrong with him, I was shocked but then I thought of something. 

"The sexiest thing a woman can do to a man is crawl inside his head and make his imagination run wild" faryal

********************************************************

Guys, please vote, don't forget to vote 😍😍💗💗💗❤❤❤ thank you
Please enjoy ❤❤ my cupcakes ❤💯