Boys night pt.1

This is in the future again just to let y'all know. K, bye!
-------------------------------------------------------
Percy
"Annabeth, stop worrying! Please. Everything will be fine." I said. I gripped my wife's hands. "I'm trusting you. I want the house to be as neat and tidy as I left it. Nothing stolen, nothing broken..." "I know, I know. And the kids are going with your dad." She kissed me on the cheek. "Yes. Behave yourself." She said. "Ok you've said that 50 times already." I said. "That's how you know I mean it." My daughter, Pacifica was only a few months old around this time. So she was sitting in one of those portable carriers/car seats smiling and drooling all over the place. And my son Andrew came out of his bedroom with his teddy bear and a few books in his hands. "I'm weady!" He said. "Andrew where is your bag?" Annabeth asked. "What bag?" "I told your father to pack you a bag for over night." Annabeth shot me a death glare. "Ha ha oops." I said.

"You stay here and watch our children while I go pack his bag." Annabeth said running down the hall. I took out my phone and texted the boys. Andrew grabbed my leg. "What are you doing daddy?" He asked. "I'm going to invite uncle frank,Leo,Jason,Nico,and Will over so I won't be so lonely since you're leaving me!" I said tickling him. "Hey, it's not like I had much of a choice. I'm only 2 years old." "Good point." Annabeth came out with a book bag. She handed it to Andrew. "Mommy daddy's inviting uncle frank, Leo, Jason, Nico and Will over." Andrew said. "Oh no! Leo? Here? Without adult supervision?" She joked. I kissed her goodbye. "Alright I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I said as they were on their way to the car.

Percy: " the mamma bird and baby birds have left the nest. I repeat they have left the nest."

Nico: "Don't be so weird. Just say my wife and kids left the house."

Jason: "Yeah but where's the fun in that?"

Leo: "WOOOOO! PARTY TIME! BOYS NIGHT!"