I'm sorry babe!

Annabeth
I woke up early. I got up and checked the calendar. "Today I get to see Percy!" I shouted bouncing all over the room. We haven't seen each other in a while due to the wretched thing called school.

I spent the entire day getting ready. Taking a shower, doing my hair, doing my makeup, wearing something other than my camp shirt. I wore a tight, light blue dress. I waited and waited for Percy to arrive. I got sick of waiting. I texted him. No reply. I texted him over and over and over and over. Still no reply. It was then I decided he was going to get a very angry phone call.

"Hello?"

"Where the Hades are you?" I shouted.

"What do you mean? I'm home." He said

"Percy what day is today?" I asked him

"Uh... it's may 27" he said.

"And what were you supposed to be doing today?" I asked angrily.

"I don't know why your so upset! I'll go check my calendar." He said.

"Uh, clean the house, go grocery shopping, study for finals..." he got quiet. "Oh..."

"Yeah! Oh." I said. "What were you doing before I called you?"

"Watching Tv." He said ashamed.

"Oh. Bye." I said hanging up.

I loved him I really did but we've been planning to see each other for months and he forgets?! Ugh! The next time I would see him was a few days from now when we were going to camp. It was 3:00 am. I heard tapping on my bedroom window. I looked out it and someone was throwing pebbles at my window. I looked closer and saw that it was Percy. I opened the window and leaned against the window sill. "Can I help you?" I asked. "Look, I'm sorry. I want to make it up to you. Can I please come in and talk to you?" "I don't know can you?" I said closing the window on him. I scampered down stairs. And opened the front door. He was standing on my front lawn. "Come in. It's cold. I don't want you getting sick but this changes nothing." I told him.

He followed me up stairs and got in bed next to me. He tried wrapping his arm around my waist but I pushed him away. The next morning I woke up he'd brought me coffee. He handed me the cup. "Thanks." He kneeled by the side of my bed and grabbed my hand. "Annabeth, I'm so sorry about forgetting.  It'll never happen again. I'm an idiot, I'm a dummy, I'm a seaweed brain but you know what else I am? I'm your idiot. I'm your dummy. I'm your seaweed brain. So please, forgive me! I hate when you are unhappy." Percy said. I sat there and listen to him rant about how much of an idiot he was. I smiled. "That's all I wanted to hear. Get up here." I patted the spot in bed next to me. He jumped over my legs and landed perfectly in place. "I'm sorry for overreacting. It's just I spent so much time trying to look presentable and  trying to make sure everything was perfect and I was really excited to see you and..." "Annabeth you are beautiful just the way you are. You never needed to do any of that for little old me. And your apology is excepted." Percy said. "Good." I leaned in and kissed him. "Now, get over here and cuddle me ya big stupid."