Boys night pt.3

Percy
Annabeth looked at me angrily. "What the hades happened in here?" "WE WERE PARTYING! WOOOOOO!" Leo said sitting up on the counter then falling back asleep.

"And what is that awful smell?" Annabeth said plugging her nose. Jason came to life. "Oh yeah I threw up in the sink." He muttered. Hazel peeked through the front door. "Annabeth, Pacifica needs- HOLY HADES! FRANK! WAKE UP!" She shouted. "I'M AWAKE!" He shouted sitting up, knocking over our juice box tower. Annabeth placed her palm to her face. Calypso paraded in as well. "Uh this is awkward. I'll just take Leo and go..." she grabbed his unconscious body and pulled him out the door.

Annabeth sighed. "You know what I forgive you." She said. "Wait, really? Just like that? No lectures, no punishment?" "Of course not. Stand up and kiss me seaweed brain!" I stood up, faceted my arms around her hips and kissed her. "You know what? Let's throw a party. You can be the host." She said giving me a mischievous glare. "Hang on I'll be right back." She said walking down the hall. She came out with a mop and a bucket and handed it to me. "Congratulations Mr. Jackson! You are the host of the cleaning Annabeth's house party! Wooohoo!" She cheered sarcastically. Andrew cheered to. Awe man!