The Signs At A Concert ft. REALLY GOOD NEWS

Aries: Makes at least a hundred new friends in the queue

Taurus: Brings food and refuses to share it with anyone

Gemini: Sings along to every song whether they know the words or not

Cancer: In tears, screaming marriage vows at the lead singer (or any band member you want)

Leo: Gets drunk and tries to climb onstage

Virgo: Singing along with Gemini

Libra: Trying to drag Leo away from the stage

Scorpio: Screaming at Cancer to shut up

Sagittarius: Stealing food from Taurus bit by bit

Capricorn: Goes into a trance when their favorite song comes on and yells at anyone who disturbs them

Aquarius: Telling everyone as many facts about the band as possible

Pisces: Constantly complaining about how it's too loud

Guess what?

Guys

Guys... I'm actually going to Performing Arts. You don't understand how many times I cried for that school. When I thought I would never get the chance to audition, when I found out that I had an audition four days before it, when I actually auditioned and messed up so many times.

And I cried when my mom showed me the letter that will be the death of me.

I asked my music teacher (may God bless her kind soul) last minute if I could borrow a ukulele to play at the audition. I'm so happy that she lent me it because it made it easier for me to play than playing on my guitar and it lowered my anxiety. But I only had a day to practice on the ukulele and I messed up a couple of times, bUT IT'S OK. I KEPT GOING AND I DID IT.

Sorry if I'm going to sound emotional, but I just remembered Tyler's "We Did It" speech when my mom showed me the letter (don't you dare judge me). I just got so happy, knowing that I don't have to stress about what high school I'm gonna go to and that it's a good school where I'm pretty sure I'll fit in (I probably won't, let's be real).

Since I didn't have no school today, I just woke up really early and watched TØP, P!ATD, FOB, and MCR old videos. I listened to music, practiced on my guitar, and got that letter.

I guess I had a pretty good day. How about you guys?