The Signs As Songs That Bring Back Memories

I'm going to make this one from the top of my head

Aries: The Fall - Half•Alive (the day my grandfather's dog gave birth to triplets)

Taurus: Slowtown - Twenty One Pilots (sunny day, I was making bracelets in my new house)

Gemini: But Its Better If You Do - Panic! At The Disco (had to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and I played this song since music protects me from the monsters and demons)

Cancer: In Bloom - Nirvana (my friend and I ALWAYS play this song on Rock Band, me always playing guitar and her playing on the drums)

Leo: Everybody Talks - Neon Trees (always played on VH1 and I loved to sing along while watching the mv)

Virgo: Hey Ho - The Lumineers (same thing with Everybody Talks)

Libra: Lua - Bright Eyes (countless of times where I played this song and just stared at the ceiling)

Scorpio: The Only Exception - Paramore (my mom always played this song when I was in first grade)

Sagittarius: Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood (thinking about life)

Capricorn: I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance (I always sing and play this song on Omar)

Aquarius: Love At First Sight - The Brobecks (played this song at my audition)

Pisces: Light Em Up - Fall Out Boy (reminds me of my aunt's old apartment)

Sorry about last chapter, I get like that when I talk to my pops

I woke up super early and super happy today. My grandfather and his wife are getting me a bunch of stuff from Wish and I am soooo happy. I feel like I got greedy, but they really encouraged me to just get what I want

I'm getting these two amazing phone cases

And they were like a dollar each, five tops

And they were like a dollar each, five tops. A bunch of things that I got were like a dollar each. The thing that costed the most was the MCR hoodie that was about  eleven dollars

So I just died and went to heaven

I hope that you guys have a lovely day and I'll talk to ya'll later