Chapter 7- Oh my god

Monday morning came quick and I was already walking to my locker. My all black sneakers not making a sound as I walk through the loud halls. I had my black shorts and my army top on. Today was a warm day, the sun high in the sky. I get to my locker with a few bumps here and there.

"Boo" Dylan whispers huskily down my ear.

"Making it a thing now are we?" I ask turning around amused.

"You are my girlfriend now so we going to make it our thing right?"

"Oh my god" I whisper to myself, "are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I ask a lot louder and more excitedly.

"Maybe..."

"Oh my god! I will be your girlfriend!" I scream jumping into his arms.

"I knew you wouldn't say no." He says kissing my cheek.

"Oh really?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yep." He says smugly.

"And what if I said no?" I said seductively touch a finger to his chest. I saw how he was lost for words. I burst into a fit of laughter at his shocked expression. I give him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I'm only joking baby." I say just as the bell rings. I start walking off to class when I look back and see him still standing there starring shocked after me. I wink and continue walking to class. Math was first and I had Jackson in the same class. Yay! Note the sarcasm. At least I have Lydia. When I get too class Lydia isn't here but Jackson sure is.

"Hello slut." I hear Jackson sneer, "Who was the guy last night. Hmmm. Soon you are going to be the school bike."

That broke what little patients I had. I stomped over to his desk and pulled his navy blue top with my hand so that we were face to face.

"Call me a slut one more time and I will make sure your pretty little face isn't so pretty anymore." I said through gritted teeth. I was mad and he could tell so could most people around. Some people were looking over at us confused and shocked some didn't give a shit. I saw the few guys faces spread throughout the room looking almost proud. Like that's what they want to do to Jackson, threaten him. With that I walk over to my desk. People are staring in my direction. Did he really have to go ruin my good mood? The teacher finally walks in. Lydia is nowhere to be seen. I pull out my phone to ask where the hell she is right now. I need her, this is the one class I have with Jackson and she is always there to back me up and she had to go and ditch, without even telling me or giving me a heads up.

Me: where the hell are you?

I get a text instantly back.

Lydia: gee hi to you too.

Me: where are you?

Lydia: with a guy.

Me: what!? During school!? Are you crazy!?

Lydia: he's really cute. And in university. We met yesterday at a cafe. He has today off and staying in town until tonight then going back to Melbourne.

Me: that's not much of a long drive. Why doesn't he just come back again?

Lydia: it's not that easy. You see he doesn't have a car at the moment so he's been catching the train and that's too much of a hassle to come back and forth.

Me: oh, thanks for leaving me with Jackson. Anyway, enjoy you time with this guy that I must meet immediately. Oh and by the way Dylan asked me out.

With that I closed my phone satisfied. I could feel the vibration of my phone signifying she is messaging me. I just ignore it. Serves her right for leaving me on my own for some guy.

At lunch I sit next to my boyfriend. That sounds nice, how about I say it out loud to get a task of it.

"Hi there boyfriend. Everyone else." Jake looks up at the sound of the word I just used.

"Say that again. I think I might have heard wrong, I thought I heard you say boyfriend?"

"You did my friend, she said boyfriend and she said it to Dylan." Scott speaks.

"I'm guessing the date went well then?" I nod to him, "and you guys are like a thing now?" I nod again, "Since when?"

"Since this morning." Dylan finally speaks up.

All I hear from Jake is damn. He said it so quietly I almost didn't catch it. Under the table Dylan grabbed my hand. Fireworks shot up my arm.

"By the way, will you come to my Aunt May's wedding next weekend?" I ask Dylan.

"Sure thang." And he kisses my cheek. MY CHEEK! Ain't he a romantic.