Chapter 15- I Hate You

Walking into school the next day was annoying. It angered me every time someone said 'I'm sorry' or 'I know what you're going through.' To add to my anger Dylan is upset at me for being comforted by Jackson. Dylan barely said anything after Skyler's funeral. Her funeral! My sister's funeral and he was mad at me!

I walk down the hall. I look down at myself. I'm wearing black skinny jeans a big grey jumper with a jean jacket on with all black converse. I look pretty good. I'm trying to keep myself together, for Sky.

"Look at you," I turn to see Lydia, "why do you look so good as your sister just died." After saying that she instantly clamps a hand over her mouth.

"Sorry. That came out wrong." My patience was low, very low. I was walking a very fine line, she she just pushed me. I was made and I had shit to say. I know I shouldn't say it, but it had to leave me and I was done dealing with everyone's shit.

"No, you meant it. How's Joe? How long was it 3 hours between Sam and Joe?" I sneer. It was mean, but I was pissed off. I was done.

"Ah you bitch. Go have sex with Jackson."

"What do you mean?" I whisper in disbelief.

"Dylan told me you were whoring off with him."

"And you believe him?" She nods at me, "you bitch! I hate you!" Why would she think I was whoring off with Jackson? Dylan was going to get it! That bastard twisted the story!

I stomp off to find Dylan. I found him. The pain in my hand gives me relief. He holds his cheek and looks at me like I killed someone.

"That's for telling Lydia I was whoring off."

"Wow. Who do you think you are, the bad girl of the school?"

"What do you mean? Do you think I'm too nice to be bad!?" I yell.

"Yeah you are!"

"You, you, you asshole! We are over!" It hurt saying that. I loved him so much, but he was judging me and saying things about me and I don't want to date a guy like that. He said some hurtful things, if he really loved me he wouldn't have cared about Jackson hugging me. He looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He says with tears in his eyes. The nerve on this guy.

"No. We are done." A tear slips out. My first instinct was to go to Lydia, but she didn't care about me, she hated me, so I went home to cry, eat Ben and Jerry's while watching a sad movie. Usually I would do this with Lydia, but she thinks I'm a whore.

*************

After about two hours I get an idea. To prove Dylan wrong, that I can be a bad girl. I go to my wardrobe and pull out all the clothes that I won't wear again and put it in a big box. I walk down stairs in my grey track suits and black jumper and black ugg boots. I look around dad and mum aren't home, of course typical. I make sure I have my purse and car keys. I start my change and shopping trip, when I'm done Dylan is going to be kissing my feet begging for my forgiveness. Maybe this way I could be stronger or at least act stronger. I was so pissed, I have stopped caring about what people think of me.