Chapter 8- Gurrrlll

It's Saturday morning and I'm getting ready for the wedding. It's 7 o'clock and we must leave by 8:30 or even earlier if possible. The wedding is in Dandenong Ranges. The wedding starts at 10. Tyler and Skyler are getting ready in their old rooms and Dylan is coming over soon. That's the layout of my morning. Mum and dad of course aren't home so they think we are just going away for the weekend as siblings, plus one.

I pull out the baby pink dress. It is lowcut in the front and back. It's beautiful. The dress length stops about midthigh. My hair is in bouncy curls and my makeup is done. I did it myself, Lydia would be proud. I'm wearing pink heals that match the dress. I got the rest from Lydia as a birthday present last year, and I haven't worn it once. It's really pretty, but I just never thought there was a good enough occasion to wear it. She also got the shoes and clutch to match. Which is cool. The doorbell rings and I race down stairs, well as fast as I can with high heels on.

"Guuuurrrlll!" is what I receive as soon as I open the door. There sands Dylan in his black and white tux with a bow tie. I think I might be drooling. Damn he is hot and it's all mine.

"You sound like Lydia now." I point out, but he just shrugs.

"Oh hi Dylan!" Tyler yells from half way down the stairs. You see, Dylan and Tyler although an age cap have a brotherly like relationship. When I told Tyler and Skyler that Dylan is the one I went on a date with, Tyler started dancing around all excitedly saying he will be able to hang out with him more now.

"Let's go before you steal my boyfriend." I laugh and drag Dylan out the house and to Tyler's car. We all decided he was going to drive to the place then stay in one of the rooms that Aunt May booked out for us next to the venue so we could all drink and not have to drive home.

On the drive there Dylan and I sat in the back holding hands and listening to music through the earphones he brought with him. He had some good tunes to listen too. I had my head resting on his shoulder. This is where I want to be forever, with Dylan and my siblings. This is what I want to have forever.

Before I know it, we are there. I was so excited. I don't remember the last time I went to a wedding. It must have been ages. I love weddings so much. I especially love it when the bride is walking down the aisle.

As I stand there next to Dylan watching Aunt May walking down the aisle towards Matt, all I can think is I'm the one walking down the aisle towards Dylan. I see myself in a beautiful white dress. I shake my head, I can't have those thoughts yet, we just started dating. He grabs my hand and squeezes it. My god, this boy is a blessing.

"I have so many to thank. I love you all, but I especially love my new husband Matt. The day I met you I knew we were meant to be. I love all the support I have gotten. I noticed a new face" Aunt May looks towards Dylan, he blushes which is absolutely adorable. Aunt May is yet to meet him, "I am so happy and I look forward to the years to come. Thanks to everyone for coming. Now let's get back the partying!" everyone cheers and drinks from their champagne glasses.

I notice Aunt May walking over to us. I greet her with open arms.

"Hi beautiful bride." I exclaim.

"Hi darling. You look beautiful, but who is this man that I see behind you?" She lets go of me.

"This is my boyfriend Dylan." She knows about the crush I had on Dylan over these years, so she screams. A few heads turn our way but don't do anything.

"The DYLAN?" I nod my head, Dylan looks at me quizzically, "ABOUT FUCKING TIME!" she squeals like a teenage girl, "anyway, I'll let you guys be, nice meeting you Dylan. You go Renae, get in." She winks and walks away.

"Good to meet you too," but he replied too late, she was gone, "what was that all about? The Dylan?"

"Hehehehe, let's go dance." Saved myself from that one.

******************

I pull Dylan into the room we are going to be sharing. I kiss him, passionately.

"You're a great dancer. You also look greeaaattt in a shirt. You're sooooo hot." I slurr my words. I may or may not be drunk, either way I'm going to have a nasty head ache in tomorrow. I kiss him again. While doing so, I skillfully start to unbutton his shirt. I push it off him. I then take off my dress showing my undergarments. His eyes scan my body and it makes me want him more than ever. I pull him to me. His tongue finds its way into my mouth and I moan. I run my hands down his abs. it's his turn to moan. This makes me feel good, so I drag him to the bed. I feel the back of my knees hit the mattress and we fall him on top of me. My hands go to the fly of his jeans.

"No." he stops my hands.

"Why?" I pout.

"Not in this state, I'm not going to take advantage of you." He gets off me and walks to the side of the bed. The warmth of his body on mine leaves and I continue my pout. He pulls the bed sheets back and pats the bed for me to come. I do, I crawl over to him.

"Not in this state you are in okay? Another time." I nod, he kisses my forehead and I fall asleep. A nice end to the night.