Chapter 10- You WHAT?!

The next morning, I wake from little cold bits on my body or more like my stomach. I slowly open my eyes and see Dylan putting ice blocks all over my tummy That is not covered by the way. I screech and jump out of my bed. That was cold. I did not like that at all!

"WHAT THE HELL!" I scream at him.

Dylan gives me a sheepish smile that melts my heart. Who can stay mad at him when he does that face?

"You wouldn't wake up and plus you looked hot as it's like 50 degrees." He throws his hands up in the air.

"Now that's just exaggerating." I point out. Amusement is clear across my face.

"Well I think it would be a good day to go to the beach."

"But we have school." I point out once again. Not really following, but man I love the beach. I would skip school for that shit.

"So put you bathers on under your clothes and we go after school." I smile brightly at him. I love the beach. The beach is my element.

"I can't wear my bathers under my clothes cause I have practice, but after practice I will and we can go to the beach!" I scream and jump in his arms. I feel his chest vibrate from his laughing. I laugh myself. Like I've said before, this boy is a blessing, only he will bring up going to the beach.

After what felt like forever just standing there in his arms, I broke free and went to get ready. I put my black bikini in my bag. I put on black short shorts and a white singlet that has 'I'm coconuts for you' written over it that showed a bit of skin in between the singlet and shorts. I put on plain black sandals. I made sure to put all the clothes I need for practice and things I need for the beach in my bag. I tied up my wavy brown hair and decided to wear no makeup today.

I make my way downstairs and smell pancakes. I shivered a bit because it was cold. What in the world? Why isn't it hot like Dylan said? I walk in the kitchen and see Dylan wearing different clothes from yesterday, well the bottom half of him anyway, he seems to have no top on.

"Why is it cold in here? I thought you said it was like 50 degrees or something?" I ask staring at his s abs as he turns around to look at me.

"Well I was smart enough to put on the air conditioner before we both over heated."

"YOU WHAT!?" I scream.

"I just turned on the air conditioner it's not the end of the world."

"No you don't understand. Our air conditioner has this weird problem and after a while it's starts to break down and the power goes out in our house and it stays like that for 48 hours."

"Did you really think I would know that!?" He screams at me. I flinch at his voice and his eyes soften as they see my action. I've never heard him yell like that, especially not to me. I know I started an argument over something so silly, but I tol him and he forgot, that really hurt my feelings, it hearts even more from what he said last night.

"Yes I did, because I told you last week, when we were both overheating and you asked me to turn on the air conditioner. You don't listen to me. Argh!" With that I walk to the front and I'm about to open it, when I'm spun around and my back is pushed up against the door. I'm met with soft lips. It doesn't take me long to kiss him back. My hands wrap around his neck and his hands travel down to my butt. He lifts me up and I automatically wrap my legs around him.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles against my lips. I didn't mean to make you feel like that."

"Shh. Just kiss me."

"RENAE!"

"Oh shit." The knocking at the door startles us and we jump apart. We fix ourselves and Dylan goes to finish the pancakes, and put a top on. I answer the door.