Chapter 11- Heart Break

It's been a month. Nothing has really happened. Everything was too good if you ask me. It was Saturday night and in less than an hour we were going to a party. I'm not too sure who's, but I guess we just were.

I was excited to let loss and dance. I can't wait to get some alcohol in my system. A bit of grinding with Dylan and maybe end the night in my bed with him, by that I mean both of us naked and doing, you know what.

I got forced into a tight, plain red cocktail dress and some strap high heels. My hair was straightened and flowing free. I had light makeup on.

"I can't wait for tonight!" Lydia squeals, "Sam is going to meet us there. Dylan is picking us up right?"

I nod and hear the doorbell ring, well he is early. I motion for Lydia to stay in my room and I run down the stairs. I open the door and see a smiling Dylan in black jeans and a light blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. He looks hot if I say so myself. I think I might be drooling.

"You got a little bit of dribble here." He says tapping my chin. I swat his hand away and pull him inside. He closes the door and kisses me.

"You look hot." I mumble against his lips.

"Fuck me you do too." He pulls away so his eyes can roam my body. I blush at his use of words. I pull him back to me by his shirt.

"Eww stop the vacuuming." Lydia explains coming down the stairs. Dylan and I break apart to stare at her.

"Why don't you go do your hair or whatever girly shit you are supposed to do before a party?" Dylan dismisses her.

"Why asshole?"

"So I can make out with my girlfriend." Dylan states bluntly. I blush at his comment

"You're so lucky I want Renae to have kids." Lydia mumbles while walking back up to my room again. I giggle. My head gets turned around and I'm met with soft lips.

For the next 10 minutes, which feels like hours we kiss. I just love him so much. We get pulled apart, because of something that sounds like clapping. Lydia clapping.

"Let's go lovebirds." We break apart. We stand and I fix my dress, as it has rode up from his hand making its way up. I look in the mirror near the front door to make sure I look fine, that none of my makeup has come off from the "vacuuming". Everything looks fine.

"Let's go and party!" I yell grabbing Dylan's hand and leading him out the house. Lydia not too far behind

We get there in ten minutes. We step out the car and are hit with blaring music we walk up to the house and find people throwing up and cups everywhere. I think I saw a couple having sex in the bushes.

"Let's do this shit." I say walking in the house. Everyone is dancing and drinking. We make our way to the kitchen to get drinks. We make a vodka and orange juice mix. Everyone is drunk. I'm loving it. The song that is on makes me move my hips.

"I'm going to go find Sam, ok?" Lydia says putting down her drink. I nod and grab Dylan's hand.

"Let's dance." I whisper in his ear. We walk out onto the dance floor and dance well more like grind. He holds my hips, my arms around his next. He leans down next to my ear.

"When can we go? Just me and you?" he nibbles my ear, making my knees weak.

"Not quite yet, but if you're lucky, you're going to get lucky." He laughs at my words and puts his face in the crook of my neck, "did you just smell me?"

"Uhh maybe." I laugh so hard, to the point where I am holding my stomach. I have one hand holding onto his arm so I don't fall.

Once I had recovered we started dancing. We danced for what felt like 10 minutes that might have been an hour or two, when we see Lydia running down the stairs crying. We break apart and run to her. I grab her in a hug and guide her outside.