Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Brady's Pov.

I pulled into the school parking lot in my blue jeep, got out and locked the doors, putting my headphones in blasting some Of Mice & Men. I was totally in love with their new record, restoring force. It was the sickest thing ever. I walked through the parking lot toward the school when I saw the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen in the world. She had a friend who I knew Clayton would think was gorgeous. She was though, the both were very pretty. In the words of Clayton, he'd dig her. I walked past their table and looked over, only to catch them looking at me. Before I could wave or smile they both looked away quickly. Shy but slightly flirty, I like that about girls. I knew they were checking me out, you can always tell when girls think you're attractive.

I walked inside and found Clayton siting at our usual spot. "Man I just saw the cutest girls in our school, they looked like our type. I caught them checking me out but I didn't get a chance to smile or wave. Do you think they knew who I was?" Clayton turned to look at me, half smiling. "Dude!!! Why didn't you go over and talk to them and get some digits!" I got a little embarrassed, mostly because Im kind of shy myself so I get all nervous when I talk to new people. Girls liked confidence and I was totally opposite of that.

As we were talking I felt someone tap my shoulder lightly and as I looked up, I saw her. She was so beautiful. "Hey, I saw you outside and wanted to come tell you that I liked your purple bangs. Do you do them yourself?" She had the sweetest voice ever. I smiled and thanked her. "Names Brady, thanks gorgeous." I was trying to be witty and confident in my replies. "Nice to meet you Brady, I'm Amanda." She had the cutest smile ever. I looked over at Clayton, he was already deep in conversation with Amanda's friend which I later learned was Shayla. In those 8 seconds, I fell in love with Amanda. Her looks, her voice, her music taste, her style. Everything. We exchanged numbers and I got a hug before she left. She smelled like the sweetest thing ever. Not too much of an overwhelming scent of perfume but just enough smell it. I loved her.

After the girls left Clayton looked at me smiling. "I got her number!" We said at the exact same moment. We laughed and high fived. We were total dorks. "I think I fell in love man" I told him, looking at the name in my phone "Amanda Noelle(:" he chuckled and nodded. "Me too man, me too" he agreed.

AN~

Sorry my chapters are so short guys! How do you like it so far? Who's perspective should I do next? Brady's, Shayla's, Clayton's, or Amanda's? Let me know! I've already got a bit of an idea for the next chapter but not sure who's Pov to do.! <3 (: