Chapter 12

Amanda P.O.V.

Shayla and I sat in her room playing Sims, creating little gay families, and turning them into serial killers at 3 in the morning. Yes, this is our friendship. Brady and Clayton were in Florida with the rest of Late Nite Reading working on getting an EP finished up. They were due back tomorrow and Shayla and I were too restless to sleep. The fact that our boys were coming home in a few hours overwhelmed us with excitement. "NO NOT THE PUPPY!!" Shayla shouted, we both laughed. This was normal for us. Late nights, video games, and some music in the background. "So.. What do you think it'll be like when we graduate?.. Do you think we'll all move in together like a sims family?" I questioned, in a fairly sleepy voice. I'd been thinking about this question for ages, ever since I began high school actually. Shayla and I just kind of looked at each other, thinking. "I hope so. You guys are a few of my best friends. Life wouldn't be the same without you." She said, still controlling the Sims. Shayla and I had been best friends for only 3 short years now but it felt like forever. We had made so many plans together for our future. Once we turned 18, we were going to get an apartment and move in together and be really happy to be out of our parents houses. I laid back, picking up my phone to text Brady. "Come home and let me love you already!!" I smiled and sent the text as Shayla threw the controller at me. "Your turn, whore" we both laughed. "Rude," I smirked softly. All normal things for us. Until Brady texted me back. "Drew just left the band.." I read the text aloud, staring at my phone. "What." Shayla and I both had a blank stare on our faces as we looked at each other. I called him immediately. "What the hell do you mean "Drew left the band.."??? Why?!" I was frantic. What did this mean for the future of the band? Who would be the drummer? "He decided to go to college in Nashville. He's leaving for a bit." I could hear Brady sigh into the phone. "Are you guys all okay? Like mutually okay? No harsh feelings towards him?" Shayla asked, we both could tell Brady seemed unhappy with the choice.

A/N-
WOAH. HAVENT POSTED IN AGES HI GUYS I DIDNT DIE. No, just not had any like, creativity. Trying to get back into it to at least finish this book.