Chapter 11

Brady's P.O.V.

The sound of buzzing tattoo needles filled my ears as Amanda and I walked into the tattoo shop. It had been 4 weeks since the last time I put a blade to my wrist. My cuts were only scars now and I intended on never hurting myself like that again. I was going to instead get tattoos and fill my body with meaningful things. Since this would be my first tattoo I decided to go small and simple. It would go on my wrist to represent my life. It was just going to be 5 small buttons. Rewind, stop, play, pause, and fast forward. I want to rewind the good times, stop the bad times, play all the good memories, pause good times, and fast forward through tough times. Maybe that seems dumb but to me it's really rad. Amanda was there simply for support because she wasn't 18 yet and her parents were really lame. She was going to have to wait until she was 18 to do what she wanted. "Baby, I'll hold your hand if you want." Awh. What a cute girlfriend. "I may need lots of kisses." I joked, laughing a bit. Amanda pushed me playfully.

Amanda P.O.V.
Brady sat in the chair, one arm up, a needle violently buzzing against his pale skin. His other hand was squeezing mine. I giggled, kissing his hand over and over. "Don't be such a pussy!" I smirked at him. He clenched his teeth and rolled his eyes. "You just wait babe. Wait until you have a needle stabbing you for 45 minutes!" I kissed his cheek, rubbing his arm. "I know love I'm just trying to be funny so it doesn't feel too awful."
After about 20 more minutes of buzzing we were on our way to band practice. The boys were all getting along again, and Brady and I were fine. Clayton finally fixed things with Shayla. Things were finally looking brighter as our senior year was coming to an end.

A/N
Short chapter, but yanno. Still trying to get back into it. Not sure what chappy I'll do next. Problem a group chappy.