2 - Delthea Billfort

The muffled noise of bullet drilling through flesh was like a loud sound of internal organs being chopped to pieces as soon as it reached my ears.

"Entrance gate clear," Rob's robotic voice came through the earphones, and Team 1 with Philip rushed towards the already unguarded gate.

Billfort estate's location in the town provides quite an advantage for us. It's vast area consists mostly of cemented roads and well-maintained grass lawns, but the area beyond the tall walls are thick forests with only one cemented road leading to the massive gate. It is quite a wonder on why the elites would entrust their daughters to be in this lightly-guarded institution. Maybe the secrecy of this school's location assured them enough.

Ralph and I remained squatted on the ground, the tall trees around us providing us shade. Random voices came through the earphones every now and then as Sean and Dean secures the entrance and Nicole and Katelyn takes care of the back walls. I turned to my side and ran my gaze up the century-old watchtower, narrowing my eyes at Rob's figure.

"Beast, Haywire, you're in."

"Showtime," Ralph muttered.

I let Ralph rush to the entrance gate first before pushing myself off the ground and rushing after him. Dried leaves and twigs snapped underneath my boots, and we both rushed through the small gap between the massive gates before Sean and Dean pushed them close.

"T2, Beast and Haywire by the grand hall in 20 seconds," Katelyn's commanding voice reverberated against our ears, and we all started rushing for the enormous mansion, making only the slightest noise possible.

"You babies be careful," Philip's voice stabbed through the static. "I've already cleared the cams for you."

By the time Ralph, Dean and I are in front of the entrance to the grand hall, Katelyn and Nicole came through the left hall. I walked towards one wide pillar and bent down, pulling out a c4 from my backpack and taping it against the foot of the pillar. As soon as the green light shone, Philip's idiotic voice loomed all over me.

"Getting to business, Haywire, are we?"

I remained silent as I walked towards the opposing pillar, taping another c4 against the foot. By then screams of the students were already audible, followed by a single gunshot. My eyes narrowed at the sudden pull of trigger. Was it really necessary to risk drawing attention from outsiders?

"Looks like Chief's pretty serious on this one," Philip's suprisingly flat tone followed shortly after the gunshot, and I swinged the backpack behind me before standing up.

"Just get to work and be silent, Lovebug."

"I think it's 'keep quiet', Haywire," Philip's playful voice returned, and I thought that I shouldn't have just spoken. "And finally you're talking!"

"Shut the fúck up, Lovebug," Nicole's annoyed voice came through, interrupted shortly with a static. "One more unnecessary shít from you and I'll blow your brains out."

"Oh, honey, I'm scared," Philip mocked, and I shook my head and chose to keep quiet.

My boots felt the rough marble floor of the outside change into the smooth flooring of the grand hall. Teenage girls in school uniforms were all on the floor, expressions of fear and confusion all over their faces. I stopped for a while to take in their current situation, and realized that theit reactions are all too familiar.

"T2 on 1st and 2nd floor perimeter check," Dean's robotic voice reached my ears and snapped me from my thoughts, and quickly I rushed to every major columns of the mansion and planted c4's. The girls were making louder noises the more I plant the explosives, and Nicole constantly warns them to be quiet.