First boyfriend

She was asked billions of times to be in realtionships from boys, even girls, but she said she doesn't do relationships. That was the story till she met Nate.

He was a boy with ashy hair styled with the famous fuckboy style, with a killer jaw, and a sun kissed lean body. He was handsome. He gave it a shot although he knew her awnser and asked her to be his girlfriend.

To everyone's surprise she said yes. And he was above the moon, literally. He was so happy he used to spend a fortune on her, he'd skip classes to sit with her, he'd ditch his house to go sleep with her. He'd sit nights with her. His smile would reach his eyes.

But hers wouldn't.

She didn't feel anything. When he made love it to her, she would just compare it to other men. When he'd take her to picnics, she'd remember other guys. She was bored. She didn't want to tie herself down. She wanted to be wild.

So she broke with him after 5 days, and 20 hours.

And it didn't affect her in any way. He was just a flimsy game, that she played when she was bored and threw it under her bed when she was done. She used to cheat on him, but he'd forgive her. She used to flirt with other boys infront of him, but he'd make himself oblivious. He didn't matter to her. But she meant living to him.

She was the air he breathed in. That nice sensation when you sit in a field full of flowers and roses and grass, and you take that one peaceful inhale and exhale. She was a need for him. She was his oxygen. And what happens when you stop breathing oxygen?

Your heart stops. And you die.

And that was what happened. Nate stood in front of the first tree they ever sat at, their names engraved on this tree, and he hung himself. People started gathering around him. And rumors spread like wildfire. But what else spread like wildfire?

The note he left for her;

You were my everything, you were the sun i used to wake up to see, the stars i stayed the night looking at, the moon that's full of beauty. You were my oxygen. But you left me. So i killed myself. I killed myself because no one breathes air except if oxygen was there, and you were my oxygen. I hope you feel like shit after you read this, i hope you hate yourself like you made me hate myself.

—Fuck you, Nate

She should have felt remorse, she really had too. But a smile was painted on her bloody lips when she finished reading the note.

And that was life number 2.