Black's Impression

"So tell me, Rosen, what grade are you in?" Hunter Black says in all his glory, sitting straight on a chair with the tea in his hand.

He has been stuck there with the Black Family, each with their own impressions.

Aphrodite with a big bloody smile, her eyes glittering to the fact that her daddy met her boyfriend, which he just knew 5 minutes ago.

Mr. Black, with pursed lips, sitting with rage in his eyes, as it's pretty clear he wasn't really fond of his little baby having a boyfriend.

If you can impress him, that would help you get Aphrodite faster and get done with this blasted plan of yours.

"I am in the same grade as your daughter, sir. I'm a senior." Rosen says with all the courage he can gather, and mentally pats himself for not cracking.

"Hmm, and what colleges are you going to apply or have you been accepted to?" Hunter Black asks, and his eyes start glinting when they see the nervousness of Rosen beginning to seep.

"Umm..... yeah I got accepted to Yale." Rosen says, trying to look nervous, but he was proud of himself for putting a shock on Mr. Black's face, even if it was just for a fleeting second.

"Daddy, can I take Rosen now? I need to get him to meet other people." A chipper Aphrodite cuts in to the tense atmosphere. Daddy Black smiles at his daughter and sets his prisoner free.

Aphrodite holds Rosen's hands walking with a grin on her face, with her right heel stepping before the other.

This girl is a fucking psycho

And you're more psychotic for loving it.

"Why did you do that?" Rosen rips his hand harshly as he awaits Aphrodite to awnser his question. She looks at him with her puppy heart eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asks while batting her eyelashes. Rosen sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

"Not everyone who kisses you wants to be your so called boyfriend, Aphrodite." He saus and they both sit for a second, realizing it's the first time her name rolls of his tongue so smoothly.

"Well you didn't want to fuck, thats for sure, then what did you want, and are you mad because i said you were boyfriend? Do you know how many guys would die to be in yur place?" Aphrodite counters and the fire in her eyes are exciting his demons, so he continues just to spite her and entertain them.

"Why would they? Do you think everybody is after a shallow, empty, bitchy, girl with a pretty body? Do a better research, doll." He says with a smirk threatening to pop. Aphrodite gasps but she stands her grounds as she realized how he was getting under her skin. She wasn't pathetic.

"Okay then, Rosen." Aphrodite says with a small smile and she walks away, just as if nothing happened.

Rosen stands there, alone and sighs, thinking how fucked up he was and how dramatic this incident was. This was his chance and he screwed it over.

Tell me you didn't love her getting worked up?

Tell me you didn't love seeing her all hot and flustered?

Tell me you didn't love when you were the cause of her discomfort?

Tell me you didn't love it when you saw that fleeting look of insecurity pass through her eyes?

You're fucking sadistic, not any better than her.

The whisperers in his mind was getting to him and he could feel the earth turn around him. So he just passes his hand through his hair, gets a glass of champagne and scans the whole ball, observing people.

Thats what he does best.

But when his eyes fall on a certain maiden he just fought with a while ago, he returns back feeling like shit, especially after seeing that she moved on perfectly and was now dancing with a guy that's going to literally drool at her amazing sight.

He knew that burning feeling in his stomach. He knew it very well. Green was just a too familiar colour for him. But this wasn't it's time and because of it, Rosen had to finish that plan of his, and finish fast as for the longer he sits around, the deeper he falls.

But after that mistake he did today, he knew it would take longer to correct it. He didn't worry though, cause when you put on a flame, the moth will come, even though the fire will hurt it, it will come, sooner or later.

Aphrodite dances elegantly with the guy infront if her, but her mind and heart with another, especially after she realized that small crush of hers was nit just a crush.

She remembers what he said, they burn her heart just as if you threw it in molten iron. But Aphrodite is always up for a challenge. No one says no to Aphrodite, and she was just about to teach him that.

Playing with fire is dangerous, but when it's your speciality, it spices things up.