Feelings

Aphrodite was a girl with everything. But she felt nothing. When she was granted everything, the cost was her feelings instead. Now she's just a dollface with no humanity or feelings or emotions.

Her mind would go round and round asking Howhowhowhow. She would trade everything she has just for a smile like that of a child that was eating sweets. She would give her all, just for a hug from a loved one, because of her personality. But obviously it was too much to ask.

     She was just used to all the things, things one could find happiness from. She had the riches of the world that got her everything. And that made everything mean nothing.

     Although everyone was jealous of her, she envied all of them. She envied that girl that was fat, but had a loving boyfriend. That boyfriend loved that fat girl, and that was something Aphrodite wished for. She envied that poor girl that worked her ass off to get her new car that she loves so much, that girl was attached to something she worked for. But Aphrodite didn't have to work. She already had everything.

     She was just empty. That feeling you get when you wake up by your mom on your birthday with her preparing your favorite food? Or the one you had when you sat around all the people that love you? Or that of gratefulness when you looked at your bestfriend amd thanked god for her? These feeling weren't there for her.

     She could only feel 3.  Envy, hate, lust. But once upon a time, she loved and felt loved, and was so deep inlove that she became blind. Because, even perfectly looking people aren't perfectly fine, with perfect lives.