Ball Room

Everywhere is buzzing with life, all the ladies and gentlemen with elegant dresses and tuxedo, chatting together, some standing under the golden chandelier, some walking im the garden, some sitting on their tables drinking their wine.

        But everything paused when Aphrodite descended down the stairs. It was like time has stopped. Everyone was standing in their exact position watching as a poised and elegant Aphrodite taking a step by step down the stairs. They were hypnotized.

         Or you can say Rosen was.

         His eyes couldn't stop as they trailed down from her beautiful flowing hair, to her natural face that needed not ome ounce of make up, to her red dress, that was fitted exactly to her body, enunciating all her curves, with it's v-cut on the front and the slit running from her thighs to her ankles, to her black Christian Loubitouns.

          She was a living sin. She was lust in a human picture. She was everything your mind would think of when you think of perfect.

         But Rosen knew that she did this for him, and the pleasure and pride in finding her like this for him almost made him drop the plan.

          But she had to try harder as the vengeance in his heart is un breakable.

          Aphrodite is familiar with all the stares, but her eyes fall on one particular one, however, she was disappointed as that person looked her im the eyes, his eyes showing nothing and a smirk settling on his lips.

          That was just the start....

         "Rosen, looking dapper." She says as she comes forward and removes the imaginary dust from his tuxedo. He raises an eyebrow at her and she shrugs.

         "You clean up well too." He grunts and she can't help but he frustrated. This all he got to say?

        "Let's go see my dad. He wanted to meet you." She says after he gives her a flute of champagne. He shrugs as she holds his hands and enterwine their fingers together, and she can't help but feel at home when his hand fits hers.

         To say Rosen was comfortable, would be the lie of the year. Yes, he was so fucking proud that he can make the Icy Queen try to impress him, and he was proud that he out of the other men in this room, he had to get to hold her hand.

         But he was falling, falling harder than he was expected to, and this could cause a flaw in his plan.

        Cause him faling for her is wrong. But her falling for him is the plan. He wants to crush her heart, even if his would be crushed. All he want to do is to avenge his dead brother.

        When they reached her dad, Rosen directly noted the powerful aura around him. It was just like his daughters. Dark, attractive, and poised.

        He held amount of pride that could be seen in his eyes, could be heard in his voice, caould be seen in his posture.

         Like father, like daughter.

        "Daddy, this is Rosen. Rosen, this is Dad, Hunter Black, you know owner of the Black enterprises." Aphrodite introduces while Rosen looks at her father, who was analyzing him from head to toe.

        "Good Evening, Rosen, it's fine seeing you here." Hunter Black says as he moves his hand to shake Rosen's

         "Same to you, Sir." Rosen says with all the power he can muster, cause it was no secret that he was scared.

        "Your friend, Dite?" Black asks his daughter.

        "Nah, my boyfriend." She says as she grins and clasps their hands together again, just to be met with a ghostly white Rosen and a pissed Daddy Black.