David Walker x reader

His little brother had emotional feelings. He didn't, but you knew he did too. After his father's death..it was hard for all of you. Mr. Walker was like a father to you. But you made sure those feelings were little because you liked his son. David 'Hesh' Walker.

"Hey, Hesh" you said shyly. "Hey (Y/N)" Hesh replied looking up at you. "Logan is in his room upset" you say looking at your feet. "After our father's death, Logan has been emotional" Hesh said. "You" you asked. "What?" he said confusion in his voice. "Do YOU have emotions?" you asked. "Y-yeah" Hesh said with tears rolling down his almost pale cheeks. You sat down on the bed next to him and hugged him. "Just let it out Dave, just let it out" you said rubbing his back. "I j-just...I w-wish I could s-stop my f-father's d-d-death" Hesh cried. He looked in your (E/C) orbs as you looked in his watery ones. "Hesh...I...I love you. I loved you since day one. And it pains me to see you like this" you say. Hesh leans in and smashes his chapped lips into your warm ones. You were taken back but kissed him back. You fell on your back and let Hesh climb on top of you. Hesh starts to unbutton your (F/C) shirt, which reveals your (f/c) bra. You feel shy and start to unbutton Hesh's shirt. You and Hesh toke off each others pants and underwear. "Are you sure?" Hesh said looking at you. "I'm sure" you whispered but loud enough so he could hear. Hesh slowly starts to enter you, which made you moan. "Hesh..." you say but continued to moan Hesh's name. Hesh starts to go deeper in you,  but also faster. "F-faster!" you yell. "Shh...the door" Hesh was cut off by Logan. "So you two do have feelings for each other" Logan said leaving. You and Hesh look at each other. "Let's just continue" Hesh said going faster. You moaned so loud that you thought the neighbors could her you. Until your orgasm snapped. "HESH!" you yelled as both of you released in each other. Hesh got out of you and laid next to you, "Thank you Commander (Y/N)" Hesh said kissing your cheek. "Your welcome Lt. David Walker" you said kissing Hesh.

Here it is @GamerDJay. Bye!