Grigori Weaver x Reader

The snow was falling harder every second. The wind whipped through your hair, making it harder to see.
"This weather!" Alex Mason grumbled, kicking a nearby rock. You smiled at your little brother, sitting next to his friends, Jason Hudson, Frank Woods, and your boyfriend, Grigori Weaver. Even with an eye patch, he is hot.
"Gotta admit, Al. It's nice here in Alaska..." you say, pulling him into a bear hug and messed up his neat dark brown hair.
"(Y/N)! It took 5 hours to make it stay down!" Alex said, crossing his arms.
"Oh, Al! You're only 17! Party up a bit!" You exclaim, grabbing Weaver's hand and started up a song. You danced with Weaver and Hudson, Woods trying to convince his friend. Alex gave in, dancing with you guys. You smiled at Weaver and he smiled back.
"I love you, babe" you said, connecting both, you and Weaver's, foreheads together.
"I love you to, (N/N)" Weaver said, kissing you.

6 years later
(Y/N) Mason's POV
Christmas Eve

I smiled at my dad and mom, as they cooked dinner.
"Alex...you okay?" I ask, walking towards my little brother. We were only two years apart but we feel like we're twins. We know each other's minds. We both love reading and camping. We love playing pranks on our friends and family. We love each other. But I was being drafted to fight in the cold war. I'm only 26 and my and Grigori were getting married in 2 weeks.
"Yeah...why can't I get drafted? Me and Athena have been reading newspaper's and Russia is sending a dog in outer space. A. Dog! Woof woof!" Alex exclaim, crossing his arms. I smiled at him, sitting next to him and wrapping a arm around his shoulders.
"The Marines are foolish to not draft you! You have four degrees, you helped a injured soldier when you were on that field trip in High School! You met Eisenhower before he passed! Alex, your special and you're a great risk taking leader. They'll accept you. Hell, they're probably waiting for you!" I exclaim. Alex looked up at me, his green eyes starring at my blue ones.
"You know what! On Monday I'll go find a tent and sign up. They are waiting for me!" Alex said. I smiled, noticing Grigori next to me. I kissed his forehead, watching as Alex talked to our parents.
"You're a great sister, (Y/N). I'm so happy to marry you. " Grigori said. I smiled, hugging my soon to be husband.

5 years later
(Y/N) Weaver's POV

I looked at Alex's son, David, smiling.
"He has your eyes, and you and Athena's hair color" I said, holding the two week old baby closely. Alex smiled as him, Frank, Hudson and Grigori watched the football game. Athena came in, smiling at me.
"Who's the army?" she ask.
"Good. We're trying to tie terms with Russia but they want to do some missile test" I said, giving David to Athena.
"So it is true..." Athena mumbled. I nodded my head, noticing her dark brown hair has some strands of grey in them.
"Oh this? Part of my depression I guess. Alex is thinking about retiring to help me out but I refused. I spend time with Jason's wife, Jenny. Her son is turning 13 in July. Her daughter will turn 9 in December" Athena said. I looked at her with concern but masked it away. I nodded, walking over to Grigori and grabbed his shoulders, making him scream like a girl. We all laughed, even baby David. Grigori grabbed my hips and brought me down with him, kissing me. I deepened it, biting his bottom lip, making him moan. I gave him a purple mark on his next which turned into a hickey.
"Nice view but the ads will be done soon!" Hudson said. I laughed, moving out of the way.

10 years later
Same POV

I listened to the sergeant, nodding my head and hugged David tighter. The Army confirmed Alex K.I.A by terrorist Raul Menendez. He and Frank and Hudson were tricked and Frank is still in the hospital. I'll be picking him up next week. Hudson risked his life to save Frank and 10 year old David. And after 6 long lonely years, I was informed Grigori is either held hostage or K.I.A. They're sending the Marines and Seals to search for him.
"Want to hot chocolate?" I ask David who nodded. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking. I heard the TV go on and knew David would either be watching some cartoon or the news. Once the hot chocolate was finished, I poured it into two cups and brought them to the living room. Along with some cookies.
"Aunt (Y/N)?" David said, looking up at me.
"Yes, Dave" I answered, looking down at him.
"Please don't leave me" David said sadly, hugging me.
"I won't, I promise" I said, hugging back.  I heard a familiar knocking tone. I got up and walked to the front door and opened it only to gasp in surprise.

There stood a cold but happy Grigori Weaver. I hugged him, crying onto his frozen brown jacket.
"I'm home!" he whispered. I kissed him passionately, hearing small footsteps running towards us.
"Uncle Weaver!" David yelled, hugging the both of us. We went down to his height and formed a bear hug. I kissed Grigori one more time, connecting our foreheads.
"I love you" I mumbled happily.
"I love you too" he mumbled happily as well.
"I love you thirdly!" David said. We laughed, getting up and sitting down in the living room, me making a hot chocolate for my love. For my comrade. My teammate. My life. And did I forget to tell you?

I'M PREGNANT WITH A GIRL!