Hesh x Reader

"You know I hate it when you wake me up early, Logan" Hesh mumbled. His little brother, Logan Walker, laughed.
"We have to train with (Y/N) before she kicks our asses again for being late" Logan exclaim in such a hurry. Hesh threw on a jackets and boots, grabbing his pistol before leaving.
"Hurry up, slow turtle!" Hesh shouted. Logan pouted, following his older brother.

As the two brothers reached the arena, they saw their friend, (Y/N) Lopez Merrick. Dressed in her casual/goth/military outfit: a black leather jacket with the Navy Seal symbol on the back, a black shirt, camouflage jeans, and black knee high combat boots.
"You're late" her firm voice echoed the walls. To be honest, a daughter of Thomas Merrick, that firm and powerful. Merrick is a good and funny guy who is a single dad. Just like the Walker's dad.
"Sorry (N/N), we promise'
"No promises, sweetheart. Now shoot the damn targets! Louis, great job, you're dismiss! Everyone else, back to work!" (Y/N) shouted. All the men went to their stations and did what they were ask to do.

(Y/N) POV

I watched each sweaty, smelly men. I looked at my phone to see a brand new text from Mr. Walker and my dad. Out of nowhere, I got a call from my mom. Or Ms. (M/N) Lopez. When I was 12, me and my dad came home after having a day at the ice cream shop. When my dad entered our house, he immediately told me to stay outside. I heard crying, shouts, yelling, and horrible cussing. My dad came out with our suitcases, crying as another man walked out, kissing my mother before leaving to his fancy car that was probably painted silver. I never saw my father so heartbroken. He gave my mother everything. Everything she dreamed of. I sighed, replying to the messages but not the call.
"You okay, baby?" Hesh ask, walking over to me.
"Bitch called my again, my sweet dorky daddy" I said. Hesh pouted, sitting next to me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before drifting off.

In Loving Memory,
Ellis William Alvarez Walker
Dear Father, Husband, Son, and Comrade

In Loving Memory, ...........

To be continued