RichLona Part 2

The visions interrupt both comrades. During war and free time.

Ilona sits down and that's when another vision appears. Ilona felt like her heart stopped.
"Edward?" she croaked out, tears sliding down her pale rosy cheeks. The vision showed a dark road. Dead rotten bodies littered the street as pieces of garbage tumble with the winds' rhyme. Edward, on the floor injured and bleeding out, slowly closes his eyes.
"Bitte..." he whispered, making both his throat and chapped lips hurt. Ilona rushes to him quickly, sobbing.
"DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!" she yelled.
"Zhey're coming soon, liebe....jou must leave mich behind" Edward cries out. Ilona picked him up and tried carrying him to their shelter.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
"They hurt..." Ilona muttered, looking up at Edward.
"I know...but jou must stay strong...and keep opening up" Edward said with fake confidence. He even knows it. Life can't get any better. They let their friends die. But with no choice and a curfew to save the world from toxic fuel, yep...couldn't get worst.
"Have you ever thought...who's next?" Ilona ask sadly.
"Me...I'm old, Ilona. I can't go on. I'm 37 now" Edward said, "it's been 5 years...and we can't let go..." he added. He shook in fear, tears filling in his baby blue eyes. Ilona hugged the man.

They only have each other.